Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
All I know is when I go up against a team with 3 or more warriors, I die lots and rarely get a kill. Yet tonight I played a game in which my team had 2 warriors and the other team was 4 rogues and a sorcerer. I got 36 kills (the most ever for me) and died only about 5 times.

Not to say I can never kill a warrior. With this new trend of warriors doing PvP naked with no armor or helm, I can usually take down those fools. But if they got top gear, there's little chance for me unless I have a teammate with me and it's a 2-on-1. Even then it can be tough if my teammate is another mage or a rogue.

To fix this all, I think they need to give sorcerers back some of our stun capability. We have less armor than a rogue, the same amount of health, and we don't hit nearly as hard as a rogue, we are slower, and we have lower dodge and crit. The only thing we have over a rogue is that our mana lasts longer. So in a long fight we would win over a rogue. Problem is PvP fights in AL are never long unless they are 2 warriors fighting.

I think some of the warriors buffs like their heal need to be toned down as well, and their range with a melee weapon should certainly NOT be as long as the ranged weapons that sorcerers (rifle) and rogues (bow) have.
Actually its not really that hard to kill a warrior as a mage as all you can do is stun lock, once they break free u kite and normal charge to stun again and spam your skills again(they take around 2s cd only lol) and continue, its not really that hard but it may take a longer time, so stick with your friends and try to gangbang the warriors unless they are weak. Also another thing to note is that its not that the warriors want to be naked, but its a glitch making them going "naked" but not them removing their cloths,if im not wrong they still have the equipment's stats.So never get tricked by a naked warrior! Sometimes you may not be able to take down a warrior is because 1. They have way better gears than you or 2. They are higher lvl then you(even one makes a diff! im a rogue i fought lvl 21 mage and got owned) 3. You may be abit laggy 4. Your skill build or combos are not good enough 5. Just takes forever that you choose to run away(too tanky) So what i recommend is try to improve your armor(maybe after the new lvl cap rises) or ask around for mage builds/combos do unleash your skills or just ask for someone to follow you and own everyone in your way(like a rogue!)