Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
Two things I've yet to witness as a sorcerer:
I refuse to replace one of my skills with shield as it is totally useless in PvE. If STS is going to make this game so that I must choose to be successful in either PvE or PvP, then I guess I will choose to not participate in PvP anymore. But I'm hoping they will make some adjustments to PvP. They did say at the beginning that this was in beta and they would make balancing adjustments, but I've not seen them make any changes yet. So I guess it takes a few months.
In the next expansion, we'll be able to choose/sacrifice 5 skill points for a 5th skill which we can then switch (map skills) between PVE and PVP/CTF. It's just a matter of how much you want to sacrifice...

Again I invite you to look at the leaderboards for both kills and flags and tell me which end-game lvl21 sorcerers are on either list. The answer is none. There is a reason for this. It's not just a big coincidence. As PvP achievements are needed for the "Top Player" leaderboard, I think over the next month you will see all of the sorcerers fall off of the top 25 list for that too.
I hope this is a lesson learned by STS -- they could've hidden the stats for them to analyse and balance the game during the 'TEST' period.

Although I think it's pretty well balanced now, I still think that it's unfair for both warrior and rogue to have a skill that leaps making escape extremely difficult for the squishy sorcerer....Oh well.