Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What are your top PvP CTF balance concerns?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lady_Pebbles

ONE HIT KILLS - This is on the top of my list. No class should have that ability. Ever.

MACROS USERS - Also on the top of my list. Players on Chrome have an advantage with that and its hella frustrating.

BUILDS - Many players (including me) spent a lit of plat trying to find the right build for ourselves just for PvP but that can also be used for PvE. We need a way to have both builds. Wvhills has a great suggestion in the feedback forum.

SURVIVABILITY - One or two skills shouldn't be -vital- for PvP survival. One class shouldn't have a higher survival rate than the other either.

ONE SIDED MATCHES - A match with one side filled with one class and the other with a mix of classes, should not be OP. Like one side filled with tanks and the other with two tanks, one mage, two rogues... Slaughter house. -.- Btw, I mean dmg not classes stacking.

LEVEL BRACKETS - Like the player above me said we need a better bracket. My lvl12 toon should not be in a match with lvl20 toons. My friend took screen shots and reported this but the problem is still there.

MINI MAP - It would be great if we could see our opponent's possitions on the map. <~just a suggestion ppl don't get all hyped up on it. XD

ALSO! I made a couple posts below.. Please read!

I got more but will list them later when I remember them. x.x

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 02-12-2013 at 09:39 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post: