Quote Originally Posted by Brobearz View Post
@bluetaku duhh.. Like i said its all bout timming

@cero yup what he said hoho

Actually every job type has any chance winning 1 by 1 its just how the way you play that counts
(bad english Lol --")
It seems like English is not your first language. I don't think you understood my post, so I'll try to explain to as clearly as possible.

YOU CANNOT CONSISTENTLY TIME THIS CORRECTLY. A warrior is constantly tapping his skill while he is stunned. I feel that the stun time is not even consistent. Sometimes I stun for a really short period with my charged attack, sometimes it seems longer. A warrior will get off his skill within tenths of a second, maybe even faster. Remember, he is tapping his skill like mad. To time this correctly, you have to fire of your skill within a fraction of a second of the end of the stun. If you can't, or if your charged attack doesn't stun on that attack, the warrior is now right next to you (you're possibly stunned) windmilling away. Again, you also have to contend with a warrior's high HP and the fact that this would take a long time to kill a warrior.

This strategy works well against rogues and possibly other mages. Tou have to be pretty lucky to "easily" beat warriors.