Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
FZDschool for concept art. Feng Zhu, one of my concept idols, runs his own concept art school in Singapore and has done concept art for Star Wars and transformers, to name a few. He talks through all of his videos, explaining his progress on the video as it happens, as well as giving you other advice based on the industry and some fundamentals. His voice is always lively and he doesn't pause, so you won't get bored through the 40min-2hour long episodes.

The next one is for concept art and figure drawings, idrawgirls. The artist is Xia Taptara and has done work for Arena net, I think the developers of guild wars (forgive me if I'm wrong). His teaching method is a little dry, full of "uh...umm" but if you can get over it, you'll learn a lot. I remember my highschool teachers not being as exciting either lol. He also has a website, theartclasses.com, where you can download, watch free tutorials (the ones found on YouTube, minimum of 20 mins or so each) or you could buy some premium ones. I've personally purchased about 5 or 6 of them. They come with goodies as well, such as his brush sets and usually a PDF of the progresses to follow along with. One of them actually aided me with this piece. Really good stuff.

Thanks delph

Thank you everyone else!
Alright thanks!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall