Quote Originally Posted by inkredble:973336
See its just a matter of draining his health and constantly stunning him and keepin ur distance while hes stunned, because warriors with vengeance will NEVER EVER run out of mana, so its just a matter of when his skills load is where his life depends on, so u just gott hit hard, stun like crazy and keep ur distance and make him
mess up his moves.. in other words.. a windmill almost usually comes right after a smash, so if he smash u once n u he didnt stun u, get out there asap, stun, keep ur distance n keep damaging..

im a warrior and i hate mages the most, because they slow u down with their stuns, not being able to move for 1s or more is a big factor
and you probably got his health down
this is prolly from previews update? coz right now mages die alot.
the skyward(stun or not) + windmill there is a low chance a mage can survive.

kite a warrior? how? make a stun? atm their is no chance a mage can kite a warrior. after they grow stun immunity mages, low armor and health.

well meh, i hope the next level cap mages can fight back. im still playing my mage even if i die alot. with this everything seems to be not in favor for mage class but that makes US(mages) do and work more harder. im still having fun challenging those 1hitter rogues.