Thread: The most underpowered class

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Since the last patch every classes have immunity from stun after one stun which means they are not stackable.Stun lock means repeatly stun enemy make him unable to move or do anything.Sorcerers stun was nerfed make us harder to do this.There is like 1/10 chance you will lock your enemy with stun and you will need skill and a good timing.So for now,instead of keep complaining about sorcerers being so weak,I keep trying to take the best build.After being experiment few times,changing my skill build like crazy,I find out that "slowing" down warrior is easier to do than stunlock and it works to kite and kill warrior.For this,I choosing the Time shift skill instead of frost bolt.Combine it with fireball for stun effect.Plus shield,heal and charged normal attack.I tested this build and it works in common ctf.Just charged your timeshift when you see a warrior is chasing you ( we are meat for other class ).After he pull or jump with SS,release your TS and kite.Stun him when he stil in AoE of timeshift.At least this build save my "blue wonderful head" alot of time from warriors windmill because 99% they will do windmill after pull or SS.
    Last edited by CaptainPoo; 02-19-2013 at 01:17 PM.