Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you want to know how rare hammerjaw is?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

There not laughin, they are smilin and thanking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgenocide View Post
    10200 Plat = $540.00
    in my country i can make a living on that money loool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heiki View Post
    If you got plenty of spare cash, I got plenty of ideas needing spare cash...
    nice )

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark:970886
    Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric:970629
    Yeah, but if they change the drop rate, then you will piss off the people who already spent a ton of plat. I think at this point you just have to leave it as is. So not everyone will have hammerjaw. But there will be other arcane pets/items I'm sure, so this one will be super rare. And every once in a while there will be one for sale in the CS, but you can expect it will cost a fortune. Nothing wrong with that. I kind of like it.

In fact, I think it would be cool if all arcane items are this rare. Then when you finally get one, if you are lucky enough or if you put in enough time farming to save up the gold, then it will actually mean something instead of just being so common that everyone has one.

Leave it as is?!?!?!??!? HahahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH Ahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahlololololahhahahhaha

They didnt care about that when they screwed everyone with dragon sets!!!! People paid
    35, 40, 45, 50, 60 MILLION!!!!
    An now they are 2-5m a piece, an drop multiples to people in one day.
    (Also i say this not as a person who lost ANY money from dragons, im sayin this cause ive talked to many people who were upset, even a couple who quit)
    For weeksssss dragons were rareee, people farmin an merchin looking for them, spending tooonnnnsss of elexiers to get rerolls, an sts knew drops were low, an knew people were selllin for out of cap amounts. And let it happen for a while and just said "dont trade anythin u cant fit in trade window".
    Why didnt they do anythin as soon as they started seeing scams of people.doin trade but just not doin other half of deal.when it was a obvious problem. Knowin drops were low.
    They could of helped people before people lost tons of HARD EARNED gold or got scammed. But they waiteddddd. And waiteddd. No one would of spent that much when a couple days or weeks later they raised rates an everyone gotem an they dirt cheap.

Leave it as is? Not everyone will have a hammerjaw???

Lol

BUT EVERYONE CRIED

wahh, boohoo, specially the people who do 10 runs an expect dragons to drop an didnt wana put in work, or merch up a bunch of goal, just wanted it handed over.

Im not mad i just think the post was funny

Now ill wait till people cry sayin hammerjaw to rare to hard to get please drop rates only rich people can get it

I totally agree I was one of those ppl who got screwed on 3 very very hard earned sets. That is y I will never trust sts with high dollar items ever again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Fact is dragon vanities were loot-able drops and everyone had pretty much an equal opportunity to loot them.
    Hammerjaw is different as it is a pet only lootable with plat.

In both cases people have the option and are re-selling them for tremendous amounts.

When STS increased drop rates, you can't say people were at a loss (unless you value your gold = to plat), but in this case if they increase drop rates on Hammerjaw people will complain.

You really can't expect a NON DISCONTINUED item to keep rising up can you? Dragon vanities were overinflated and many forumers purposely made fake selling and buying threads to boost their own armors in price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

me personally like the way sts has super rare pet.
    dark legends example and albino bats still are so rare and will always be worth 3-4mil thats 5-6 mil in AL
    the thing is..
    why cant you sts, have it as like in DL? litteraly farm two months for a pet drop.. instead of plat..
    just throw somethin in game with 00.1 loot rate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valsacar View Post
    A lot more than I spent trying to get one, I might give it another round after the cap raise (but maybe not). Glad to see the people that have probably spent the most aren't complaining, but actually (at least how I read it) happy that there are items that rare.

Devs, don't change a thing. Keep the drops for Arcane items (I'm assuming some are coming this cap raise) the same as it is now. I really like the idea of hard to get items. Just one request, unlike pinks, any items should be useful. There are plenty of pinks out there that don't match with their class, that's fine for pinks, but with items this rare they should be the best items around and the most useful. No crap Arcane (or even mythic) items please.
    Completely agreed. I don't know the stats on hammerjaw's arcane or passives, but just his regular stats are WORSE than my kettle, which sells for 50k at auction, cheapest.

My bfs lvl 21 warrior has all epic(blue) armor and its as good (or better) than 99% of the pinks out there, including ALL of the new pirate armor. He might as well spend on the old winters fury stuff than farm/open locked chests/buy new pirate stuff.

That makes no sense!

Its like someone else above said, for that price, Hammer jaw better be in my bathtub makin' some moonshine!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Just to tell you guys,THERE IS NO CRAP ARCANE ITEM.So do with Hammerjaw.This shark is insane in pvp.My guess is the damage from hammerjaw is like 90-100 maybe?Thats why hammerjaw is also "insanely" expansive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I am going to get another will keep you all updated on how much more plat it takes waiting for a plat sale hopefully with level cap
    Becoming a Misfit is a life style

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Still not as bad as a Fabergé egg. ;-) Grats on hammerjaw.

Alphagun /TRUEORIGIN/ Fullsick
    <Five Elements>
    Speed Demon
    Guides| MerchMidas | Youtube

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

used another 3400 plat no egg. I'm done with hammerjaw egg now. Just going to buy one for cash in game ! PM me if you know anyone selling. Thanks
    Becoming a Misfit is a life style

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

hey have u looted any mccraw eggs off those 3400 plat?