Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New skill for Rogue similar to Mage Shield/Warrior Horn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    Rogues are pretty squishy. Killing Rogues 1v1 is like a gun fight - first shot or combo usually wins.
    A good mage VS good rogue = mage wins

A good mage VS good warr = warr wins

A good rogue VS good warr = rogue wins

So its actually pretty balance right now?

But that's just my opinion, it still depends on the build..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ucaflaeba View Post
    Excuse me, who are you again?
    99% of the time I can kill rogues 1vs1. Trust me..LoL..
    Still not gonna post your character?

Sts really needs to ban this guy for excessive flaming on all of guns threads...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Guys gun made this thread for discussing future attributes for the rogue class so lets keep it that way... All is forgiving this thread wasn't meant for flaming; was meant for a new epic rogue skill so lets talk about that instead plz thx
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Although like Eric said on the first page, rogues would literally be invincible if they had a re-directing ability... As gun made quite clear in the first few posts, this thread was to make pvp more "fair". I personally don't see how rogues being invincible and other classes literally killing themselves when they try to attack the rogue is "fair." This thread should be called "how to make rogues totally op in pvp"

Or maybe we could do this *looks at gun*: how about just slapping on a 2 second invulnerability to the razor shield? Like maybe, the daggers are spinning to fast for anything to get in and it is absorbed in the vacuum created by the razors
    xD gotta love bananas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D-: View Post
    Still not gonna post your character?

Sts really needs to ban this guy for excessive flaming on all of guns threads...
    Who's flaming right now? Oh I see, so you're OP fellow twinker. That's why you're attacking me LoL. Just report me if I do something wrong, I beg you please..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbuddyjosh View Post
    Guys gun made this thread for discussing future attributes for the rogue class so lets keep it that way... All is forgiving this thread wasn't meant for flaming; was meant for a new epic rogue skill so lets talk about that instead plz thx
    If you read my post, I do speak on topic..
    If rogues want shield then take away the 1 shot away. Sounds fair?

Seriously even reading the first post made me laugh, you want to be a ninja??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbuddyjosh View Post
    Although like Eric said on the first page, rogues would literally be invincible if they had a re-directing ability... As gun made quite clear in the first few posts, this thread was to make pvp more "fair". I personally don't see how rogues being invincible and other classes literally killing themselves when they try to attack the rogue is "fair." This thread should be called "how to make rogues totally op in pvp"

Or maybe we could do this *looks at gun*: how about just slapping on a 2 second invulnerability to the razor shield? Like maybe, the daggers are spinning to fast for anything to get in and it is absorbed in the vacuum created by the razors
    xD gotta love bananas

THIS...

I will then make a thread..

"New skill for mage/warr similar to rogues aimed shot"

Please devs give us skill like rogues have. I want to kill in one shot. I played too much twink and its really hard for me to realize that I can't own so much in endgame PVP. please devs, I wanna be a ninja...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ucaflaeba For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Uca don't bother, these guys are all playing twink and have an inflated ego from owning noobs.

FYI, Uca is a VERY good mage most of you guys wouldn't touch if you ever dared to lvl to cap.

So stop being so defensive and stop making useless threads about asking rogues to be godmode.
    Rekoom 25 Warrior

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heiki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Let him post his character then.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to D-: For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

@xbuddyjosh

Dude, you were tooling me up last night!!! Wish I had something that resembled a team....but alas, I digress.

Late shielding and terrific use of stuns are what separates good Sorcs from mediocre ones. If I could have 2 seconds of immunity to fireball/lightning and/or wait out your shields invincibility, I just think that it would be too much for Sorcs to overcome.

The greatest challenge that a Rogue has to deal with is timing when to launch their skills (because we have such a small mana pool). With both Sorcs and Warriors throwing up invincibility shields, if we time our skills wrong, we waste mana and don't do any damage. Add in that the other two classes has a bunch of stun and snare abilities, we Rogues have to rely heavily on timing, surprise and tactics.

I think PvP is fairly balanced right now, with the exception of wolf-pack Warriors buffing shields on eachother. Each class has a fair chance of killing an opponent if they are skilled and know what they are doing. To add in another capability would just destabilize a system that is just beginning to show some balance.

@ucaflaeba

The high damage Aimed Shot skill is there for a reason...Rogues have no shield, a single stun, no real snaring ability (we have traps but they are essentially useless in PvP), low armor, low HP and low mana. At best we may be able to get off two or three charged Aimed Shots before we run out of mana. Once out of mana, Rogues don't have any means of survival besides a lucky crit on a charged auto-attack.

And not for nothing, I'm sure you have read about the "glitch" that STS said they fixed but really didn't. If a Warrior critting 100% on Windmill for 1500+ damage per spin isn't akin to a one-hit shot, I don't know what is. Think about it, Warriors have high health, high armor, self healing (with Heal over time), shields, stuns and the potential for incredible damage.

Sorcerers can spec for max damage and already have the highest DPS in game. They also have a myriad of stun and snare abilities for crowd control. Sorcs have shielding and a combination of Fireball + Lightning can wipe an entire group.

Rogues have no AoE skills, no crowd control ability and are just plain squishy. I seriously don't understand why everyone complains about the Rogues Aimed Shot when the reality is, they can be defeated easily by the other two classes. Rogues are superior single target classes and are most effective in a surprise/sneak attack. Similar to thief classes in other MMOs a Rogue will simply not survive a direct confrontation against any type of group.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Let him post his character then.
    So you could compare my Kills with your rogue? LoL...
    Which is a twink rogue, LMAO..

Its just like comparing an apple to an orange..

If you have a bit more intelegence, you really won't compare an apple to an orange..

But if you compare my kills with other sorcerers who is not twink, well I'm way above average And I play fair from my android phone, no google chrome, no scripts, etc..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

But if you compare my kills with other sorcerers who is not twink, well I'm way above average And I play fair from my android phone, no google chrome, no scripts, etc..
    I can attest to this. Uca trashed me and others fair and square when we were same level

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uzidredar View Post
    I can attest to this. Uca trashed me and others fair and square when we were same level

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Maybe its just one of my lucky day
    Oh I forgot to add..
    I also don't farm, and I don't kill ungeared noobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heiki View Post
    Uca don't bother, these guys are all playing twink and have an inflated ego from owning noobs.

FYI, Uca is a VERY good mage most of you guys wouldn't touch if you ever dared to lvl to cap.

So stop being so defensive and stop making useless threads about asking rogues to be godmode.
    Wow thanks, I'll take that as a compliment, I didn't play much after the cap, so I'm not capped no more. I'm still lv21 LoL..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Its just like comparing an apple to an orange..

If you have a bit more intelegence, you really won't compare an apple to an orange..

I'm not gonna compare, I just wanna see the guy that "trashes" everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

@the uca person

If u really think ur godly get yo arse down to twink l16. Just cuz were twinks doesnt mean we suck or arent good in 1v1s. I swear ill beat u n if i dont ill quit AL. Yall endgamers r just talk no show. All talk no show. All talk no show. Accept the challenge if u really think u own endgame.

Btw twinking is a form of pvp and its the same in endgame, whoever has the best skill and gear wins so stop indirecting that twinking doesnt require skill.
    Last edited by Bless; 02-28-2013 at 01:28 PM.
    Credits to Iady

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Ik he thinks at endgame there's no "ungeared" noobs, when people that were 21 at the cap, some had no endgame armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    @the uca person

If u really think ur godly get yo arse down to twink l16. Just cuz were twinks doesnt mean we suck or arent good in 1v1s. I swear ill beat u n if i dont ill quit AL. Yall endgamers r just talk no show. All talk no show. All talk no show. Accept the challenge if u really think u own endgame.

Btw twinking is a form of pvp and its the same in endgame, whoever has the best skill and gear wins so stop indirecting that twinking doesnt require skill.
    Hello there, how are you?

Well twink does require (less) skill..

If you want to fight me naked(weapon only), then I'll make a new toon to fight you. Cause I won't spend 350k-500k in equipments just to own noobs that barely have gold just to buy pots..LoL..and no pets also, I don't want to waste my gold either.

Have fun killing with your twink that have full legendaries, VS the beginners who probably only had damaged helmet, splintered stick, nails of acumen etc..LoL..oh and ofcourse basic pets like guapo..LMAO..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ik he thinks at endgame there's no "ungeared" noobs, when people that were 21 at the cap, some had no endgame armor.
    Do you think I have endgame armour? Demonlords?? Not at all..
    I even have some lv20 equipped..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heiki View Post

I have three twinks however they don't get any use... Ask many formers I can nearly always be found in endgame mage or rogue pvp(usually mage*) I prefer endgame however i will say: twinking requires very much skill as bless said... In some cases u could accurately say it is harder to twink...
    Last edited by Xbuddyjosh; 02-28-2013 at 04:40 PM.