Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Class Balance in CTF PvP Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm warrior... just please fix the Windmill glitch and all PvP problem gone! Windmill still do insane damages after update. Fix it STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheeboez View Post
    LOL the mage lightning 25% stun chance such a Lie i never stun people with it and yes Warriors do stuns mages and rogues alot before i can do skills im already dead ok its like wtf? i hit my 3k of mana and warriors still alive..... how???
    it's not balanced at all Mage vs Rogue is kinda balanced but vs Warriors im just a walking free kill.... Mages supposed to have good heals and Warriors supposed not to heal cuz it's a warrior with tons of def and hp just annoying when 3 warriors chasing u down
    stuns u and we can't do sht about it.... i know life's not fair but this is totally ridiculous.... hope they fix this oP warrior thing yay...
    ikr, skyward and lightning has both 25% chance of stunning players but dafuq skyward does like auto-stun everytime they jump.

idea: nerf warrior, a shield immunity just like the stun immunity.
    horn has like 15secs cooldown so if player shielded up with his horn he gets no shield from other's horn shield for 7.5secs just heals. (Do it.. Do it.... Do it..)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    ikr, skyward and lightning has both 25% chance of stunning players but dafuq skyward does like auto-stun everytime they jump.

idea: nerf warrior, a shield immunity just like the stun immunity.
    horn has like 15secs cooldown so if player shielded up with his horn he gets no shield from other's horn shield for 7.5secs just heals. (Do it.. Do it.... Do it..)
    I'm ok with that. And the insane glitch with Windmill needs to go NOW.

I don't believe the stun thing though. It's always the times when you're stun that you notice it. I stun 1 times every 3-4 casts on my war so i guess it's working as intended...
    Rekoom 25 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

i'm in a 3 rogue 1 mage vs 1 warrior and still can't kill the warrior. yes, i know i'm a noob, but how come warriors still can't die in 4vs1 fights? Warrior range insanely long, omg. or is it just that the warrior is just super, ultra pro? or is it just a lv 25 warrior vs 4 lv 19-22 toons ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

A lvl 26 pro warrior will take out noobs... that's not class balance, that's not knowing how to play. ... again ask what equip this warrior has. ..if he has mythic gear that's probably why. ..a rouge can still hit at 2600-3000... when I only have 4100 health that's pretty damn significant ..do I need to video this. ...all the rouges I see own warriors...the reason warrioes are tough is there are so many of them... whining, whining, and whining. ...sts years things out with same type if gear for class balance. .. unless you have stats to help them out quit crying. .. I think the update made things more even, but I see kvl 23 mages in game complaining aboout a kvl 26 warrior ..do 1 vs 1 tests...I get stunned a lot don't know who you can't stun...use George , 100% stun, learn ur pets....
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

And imo pets are what created the more class imbalance...not everybody can afford top gear plus top pets... are ur pets lvl 26 also??? Cause that's another variable. ....saying I get one hit by warriors and they need to be nerfed doesn't tell sts the whole story. ... eapecially with how pricy gear is after update how many of yall whining in this thread have the best of the best gear available...if ur a mage do u have mythic? Do u have clyde? Etc for rouges, there's new pet that gives mana to all u and teamates...use it... mcraw adds dodge and crit...use it, there's another pets that give health back like a heal try that... there's different combos and you have to try them out....you have to sacrafice something for something else...there's regean pets...but main thing is know where heath cross is at...if im killing mage ill take healyh cross whether I need it or not ..
    Last edited by Darko; 03-04-2013 at 11:16 AM.
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Lady_Pebbles

Hmm.. My mage is lvl26 with top gear (minus mythic helm and using lvl21gems) & lvl 25 & 26 pets (many.. Almost all of them). My Rogue is lvl21 with top gear for that level & some pets around that level. My twink Warrior is lvl12 with top gear for that level too & same with pets.

I do PvP on all of them. More-so on my Mage (ironicly)....

...Many if us have top gear already but its not like we'll all have Mythics anytime soon. Its expensive both trying to get it via plat or via gold & same goes for the lvl25 gems (which I have no idea why no lvl26 version where created... Bummer!).

PvP balance hasn't really changed with the recent update of dmg reduction plus gear tweaks imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

normally the team with most warriors win. Now thats class balance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Ive beaten a team with five warriors and we had two... takes strategy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    And imo pets are what created the more class imbalance...not everybody can afford top gear plus top pets... are ur pets lvl 26 also??? Cause that's another variable. ....saying I get one hit by warriors and they need to be nerfed doesn't tell sts the whole story. ... eapecially with how pricy gear is after update how many of yall whining in this thread have the best of the best gear available...if ur a mage do u have mythic? Do u have clyde? Etc for rouges, there's new pet that gives mana to all u and teamates...use it... mcraw adds dodge and crit...use it, there's another pets that give health back like a heal try that... there's different combos and you have to try them out....you have to sacrafice something for something else...there's regean pets...but main thing is know where heath cross is at...if im killing mage ill take healyh cross whether I need it or not ..

No no no. Pets has nothing to do with class imbalance. Without pets, rogues and mages will lose lot of damage/dps which will make warriors more invincible. and you cant rant on how some cant afford good equips or pets, part of having a powerful character in any mmo is your dedication in farming. And of course a lot of luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Im saying equip has everything to do with pvp..
    Last edited by Delphina; 03-07-2013 at 11:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Buff mages dmg/armor/hp significantly because they're very bad in 1v1s.

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Darko:996426
    Im saying equip has everything to do with pvp... unlesa your giving sts specific examples quit whining

I disagree. Equipment is part of it but not the whole shabang! Equipment is there to compliment the way you play (i.e. help you get the build you need for your game play style).

Also, we're not whining. If anything many of us are stating the facts of our game play experiences in PvP & letting them know what we want changed. The main thing we want is to meet our opponents on even ground while on our toons (regardless of any specific class).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheeboez View Post
    LOL the mage lightning 25% stun chance such a Lie i never stun people with it and yes Warriors do stuns mages and rogues alot before i can do skills im already dead ok its like wtf? i hit my 3k of mana and warriors still alive..... how???
    it's not balanced at all Mage vs Rogue is kinda balanced but vs Warriors im just a walking free kill.... Mages supposed to have good heals and Warriors supposed not to heal cuz it's a warrior with tons of def and hp just annoying when 3 warriors chasing u down
    stuns u and we can't do sht about it.... i know life's not fair but this is totally ridiculous.... hope they fix this oP warrior thing yay...

Lighting need to be charged to get 25% chance of stun. skyward doesnt. normal skyward has the 25% stun. i bet u dont have that much time charge ur lighting in pvp. i think thats the reason u feel never c it works.

and also a lot players still talking about mages stun. the only stun left for mages its the fireball. and really its not that long. the consquence of being stuned r different. mage only one thing die. warrior has their chance to to recover if not ganged.
    Last edited by warbluefish; 03-07-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warbluefish View Post
    Lighting need to be charged to get 25% chance of stun. skyward doesnt. normal skyward has the 25% stun. i bet u dont have that much time charge ur lighting in pvp. i think thats the reason u feel never c it works.

and also a lot players still talking about mages stun. the only stun left for mages its the fireball. and really its not that long. the consquence of being stuned r different. mage only one thing die. warrior has their chance to to recover if not ganged.
    I get frozen quite a bit. Actually a lot. - seems to last forever too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I saw a team of all mages bluefish, baby bentley, and some other absolutely destroy a balanced team od three warriors one rouge one mage all 26s, tired of mages saying they are not good so sts will make them better..I witnessed first hand what a good mage c an do...again most of the time I kill aomeone 1 vs 1 I was really close to dying myself... sts will nerf the warrior so bad cause of u will be obsolete...our equip is already double in cs than other classes.... its hate on warriors... I remember same ceying about bear in pl, than unless u duel speced they became obsolete in pvp...sad really

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    A lvl 26 pro warrior will take out noobs... that's not class balance, that's not knowing how to play. ... again ask what equip this warrior has. ..if he has mythic gear that's probably why. ..a rouge can still hit at 2600-3000... when I only have 4100 health that's pretty damn significant ..do I need to video this. ...all the rouges I see own warriors...the reason warrioes are tough is there are so many of them... whining, whining, and whining. ...sts years things out with same type if gear for class balance. .. unless you have stats to help them out quit crying. .. I think the update made things more even, but I see kvl 23 mages in game complaining aboout a kvl 26 warrior ..do 1 vs 1 tests...I get stunned a lot don't know who you can't stun...use George , 100% stun, learn ur pets....
    It becomes a an issue if a majority notices this "problem", open your eyes.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'm just an average lv 14 Rogue and PVP for me is just fun time, minus drama. BUT.. I came across someone declaring a "hunt" for me and the reason for it is even more interesting. Amusing as it is, I am also a little surprised to find out why. So what happened is I walked into a CTF room, unaware of what was happening, and as usual I just went to get the flag (as we are supposed to). Suddenly I get private messages and local msgs from my lvl 16-17 teammates to not capture the flag and get out of the room. What was happening is they were FARMING. And me capturing the flag supposedly meant their farming time was shortened. The players in the other team could not even walk in, they were getting killed by a group of friends just as they entered the room and spawned one by one. When I took a single flag, one of my teammates ordered her friends to join the other team and kill me. Now the request was "Can you all farm Zyntia?"

How dirtier can it get than this, to climb the leader-board? I am open to a duel 1 vs 1 with a higher level player, knowing I might lose too but farming just takes away the fun. And is their bragging right (kill-death ratio or a Leader-board entry) earned through such filthy tactics even valuable?

Name:  farmings.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  46.6 KB
    Name:  farmis.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  61.7 KB
    Name:  farming.JPG
Views: 309
Size:  90.6 KB

PVP currently is far from balanced and level matching needs more balancing than the powers of classes at the moment. My suggestion is to make PVP 1 versus 1. It'd be a lot more fun that way. And if not, at least a move should be certainly made to let only same level players play with each other.
    Last edited by Zyntia; 03-09-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntia View Post
    I'm just an average lv 14 Rogue and PVP for me is just fun time, minus drama. BUT.. I came across someone declaring a "hunt" for me and the reason for it is even more interesting. Amusing as it is, I am also a little surprised to found out why. So what happened is I walked into a CTF room, unaware of what was happening, and as usual I just went to get the flag (as we are supposed to). Suddenly I get private messages and local msgs from my lvl 16-17 teammates (AimedNuke, Xinnzhao, Roccoboqy, Ramboh, Mrtotnak) to not capture the flag and get out of the room. What was happening is they were FARMING. And me capturing the flag supposedly meant their farming time was shortened. The players in the other team could not even walk in, they were getting killed by a group of friends just as they entered the room and spawned one by one. When I took a single flag, one of my teammates ordered her friends to join the other team and kill me. Now the request was "Can you all farm Zyntia?" How dirtier can it get than this, to climb the leader-board? I am open to a duel 1 vs 1 with a higher level player, knowing I might lose too but farming just takes away the fun. And is their bragging right (kill-death ratio or a Leader-board entry) earned through such filthy tactics even valuable?

Name:  farmings.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  46.6 KB
    Name:  farmis.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  61.7 KB
    Name:  farming.JPG
Views: 309
Size:  90.6 KB

PVP currently is far from balanced and level matching needs more balancing than the powers of classes at the moment. My suggestion is to make PVP 1 versus 1. It'd be a lot more fun that way. And if not, at least a move should be certainly made to let only same level players play with each other.
    Sickening sight. Can't believe people would do this and would not even make it to l.b just proves the severe desperation of some.

Note: We're not allowed to posts names of other users in the forums especially when dealing with sensitive issues, just so you know
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Farmers these days
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.