Quote Originally Posted by finnman View Post
All you have done is rushing my sucky op and my eng when i was regening mana and deleting inventory. Then i kicked your a$$ too. And you left. Thst was one day when i was online like 4 or 5 am. Usually when i play its bad time in america. Come to PL i have little break in SL cuz so many annoying ppl wanted to get on my farm list and i called oracheon to help me and then they call friends to kill ora.. 3v2 and ora gets annoyed by those guys from "elite brazil" and leaves. I am alone and faeming coms is easy but slow. Its boring. Napalm coms are easier if i dont get stunned by napalm all the time. And i am not kid. I am older then you guys propably and if i watch your pics in faces behind charaters thread i see you guys are kinda small and poor. Im not posting my pic but i can say i am blonde, i got short hair, i am 187 cm tall and weigh 95kilos. I got to swim and gym twice a week by bike. I have a life, you don't. your life is here on forums and in world of mobile games what you play with your galaxy mini.

And i am best pvper in SL. You can say i am cocky (i am a bit) but i havent met eng that i could not kill in 1v1 fight. None. Coms are tricky but with napalm they die faster and easier but need to avoid crit buffed damage of their dm napalms. And you do that javier. Try to kill me with H6. You cant. I have never ever lose a fight against com with H6. Napalms are a bit op for coms but after next level cap raise those are useless.

But if you want to meet me in PL, just add Devilfinn, i will accept reguest when i am on my main. Or in AL, i am Kuume there.
PL pvp is easy too, just be really fast. Mages are a bit op but who cares. Im bird.

And quan i sometimes annoy you for fun in game because your reactions are so funny and its so fun to turn all noobs in numa base against you (happens sometimes its hilarious). Happens usually when its like 5am for me and i have nothing to do.

I am now on holiday so next time i am online or check forums in 6-7 days. You have plenty of time to get a life. Good luck!
Google translate working good for ya buddy?