Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Hey. I'm quite new to my guild, so there won't be many players from it. However i'd like to mention some names. these are the players that i trust and who have made this game so interesting for me to keep playing.

These are probably the 2 who I've played with the most. These 2 have always been there for me when i needed help. We partied up alot and did some elite runs and unlocked new maps together:

Shretter/Sredd
    Yukiabc

Here is someone who helped me with the game. He was the guildmaster of the first guild I joined.
    Puyeng
    Here is someone else who helped me as I leveled up
    Mcxell
    However, I haven't talked to Mcxell and Puyeng lately. They might have even stopped playing.

There are also alot of other players that i talk to. they always cheer me up when i'm feeling down

Tamagoyaki
    Mfkaz

These are some of the friends i've made in EOS.

Paulsebi - i think he would say that we are friends, or is that just me keeping my hopes up lol. his standards are pretty high.
    Addictz - he doesn't like talking much...but he is an interesting guy, i'd like if i got to know him better.
    Ulki - we share common interests. very good buddies

These 3 are the ones that keep guild active and going. they cheer everyone up. The guild looks really lively when u see them talking on guild chat.
    Aziiii
    Greendiamond
    Hinataaaaaaa

Oh and 1 more thing. Everyone who i mentioned earlier. Thankyou. Without you guys, i wont be able to reach anywhere near where i am now. i still have ways to go so keep supporting me and ill be no1 on the leaderboard haha. just kidding. but thankyou. you all make the game soo great!
    Last edited by Guildarts; 08-11-2013 at 04:08 PM.
    Ggonfreecss (Five Elements)
    Rrukia (Five Elements)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guildarts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guildarts View Post
    Hey. I'm quite new to my guild, so there won't be many players from it. However i'd like to mention some names. these are the players that i trust and who have made this game so interesting for me to keep playing.

These are probably the 2 who I've played with the most. These 2 have always been there for me when i needed help. We partied up alot and did some elite runs and unlocked new maps together:

Shretter/Sredd
    Yukiabc

Here is someone who helped me with the game. He was the guildmaster of the first guild I joined.
    Puyeng

Here is someone else who helped me as I leveled up
    Mcxell
    However, I haven't talked to Mcxell and Puyeng lately. They might have even stopped playing.

There are also alot of others who i talk to. they always cheer me up when i'm feeling down

Tamagoyaki

These are some of the friends i've made in EOS.
    Greendiamond

Paulsebi - lol i think he would say that we are friends. or is that just me keeping my hopes up lol. his standards are pretty high.
    Addictz - he doesn't like talking much...i think. dont see him talking alot.
    Ulki - we share common interests. very good buddies

These 2 are the ones that keep guild active and going. they cheer everyone up. The guild looks really lively when u see them talking on guild chat.
    Hinataaaaaaa
    Aziiii

Oh and 1 more thing. Everyone who i mentioned earlier. Thankyou. Without you guys, i wont be able to reach anywhere near where i am now. i still have ways to go so keep supporting me and ill be no1 on the leaderboard haha. just kidding. but thankyou. you all make the game soo great!
    And your not right My standards are not high, I mean I am friend with anyone who respect me... but to be best friends indeed not easy

Thanks man for mentioning and appreciate it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    And your not right My standards are not high, I mean I am friend with anyone who respect me... but to be best friends indeed not easy

Thanks man for mentioning and appreciate it
    HEHE. thanks Paul
    Ggonfreecss (Five Elements)
    Rrukia (Five Elements)