Thread: Suggestion on Mages

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    well im a maus mage, i run around with dragon/hex staff..mages are already super popoular becuase of these weapons if you gonna take the proc of dragon staff and add it as a normal ablity u gonna make mage so much stronger that other classes will barley get to run..excpet u might crash the market becuase the weapon wont be as useful for its charged proc. and im sure sts will have to change ablities in other classes aswell if they let this one pass up..idk abt pvp,but pve is fine the way it is.
    I would like to point out that it is used for its other proc on uncharged In Maus and this skill would require you to play as a team for it to work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cool1t View Post
    I would like to point out that it is used for its other proc on uncharged In Maus and this skill would require you to play as a team for it to work
    Yes but i find the charged proc quite helpful,keeping it up will help you survive most redzones(i got about 8k hp and i survive with abt 28% HP..and no im not a full str mage). True you would need to work like a team for it but thats like every run if you dont go with randoms aka PUGS so you'll just make mages much stronger,even tho id like to see mage getting some love i think changing an entier ablity is a big deal

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe