Thread: Rogue pve pet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Here's an answer I gave to another rogue a while ago before pet animancy was released.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post2457731

Basically I think rogues need primary stat pets, crit/damage buff pets, crowd control pets (to stun/slow), and if you can, anti-stun and debuffing pets.

With pet animancy it's actually a lot easier to get a good pet. You can slot Kelvin or Breeze arcane ability to pets that give great primary stat/dex happiness bonus like Nightshade or Dovabear and you can stun bosses without losing much damage. Or you can slot Ironbite arcane ability in NS and Dova (or even past event pets like Yowie) and free yourself from stun and slow in Underhul.

A lot of event pets are great for PvE rogues. Swift and Slink especially are good to have on some elite runs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Here's an answer I gave to another rogue a while ago before pet animancy was released.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post2457731

Basically I think rogues need primary stat pets, crit/damage buff pets, crowd control pets (to stun/slow), and if you can, anti-stun and debuffing pets.

With pet animancy it's actually a lot easier to get a good pet. You can slot Kelvin or Breeze arcane ability to pets that give great primary stat/dex happiness bonus like Nightshade or Dovabear and you can stun bosses without losing much damage. Or you can slot Ironbite arcane ability in NS and Dova (or even past event pets like Yowie) and free yourself from stun and slow in Underhul.

A lot of event pets are great for PvE rogues. Swift and Slink especially are good to have on some elite runs.
    That helped me, thanks alot!