Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
now imagine if there was a quest like this...and i have quite a few alts (15-20)all they would have to do daily/weekly is a quest.

my view is for low end players (with family's and no real time to devote to farming), and always will be. Farming isn't bad...its that things get outdated and are not useful for new caps. But adding a "quest" to make this permanent would make things worse. If an event can help these players faster im all up for it.
1) Quest is only an example, imagine a quest involving 20 mausoleum 5 bosses. You probably could do them in 24h on all alts, but then i would say you deserve all loot. It s just a matter of picking the right quest / mode of distribution.

2) MMOs are here to grind together. It is debatable to what extend on a mobile, but take a look at the current community goal and you will find out it is not for casuals this season at least. I have no problem at all with the argument there should be rewards for all tiers of players (lots of events did that great.) But i will always advocate for pve elite farming as one vital half of the game. And it is an Mmo, not a match 3 puzzler you pick up and drop within minutes.