Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Juggernaut Change Discussion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Those upgrades wont make warriors unkillable, far from it, at the moment warriors get eaten in pvp, this buff would actually ensure that they would be a little more competitive, id suggest you try out PvP with warrior before you go around making assumptions as to if this upgrade would make warriors unkillable or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    Let's not exaggerate, please! With the other changes to juggernaut, I don't think we need such an OP "Second Wind" upgrade like you propose. The threshold from 25% to 40% with a 50% chance to proc is enough.

About cooldown, I totally agree..the 45 sec cd is ridiculous..30-35 would be fair/necessary, and like I said before, we will still have the longest cooldown in game. The duration of juggernaut should NOT be changed.
    Yes CD time too long

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

When are we going to see any change about this in game? It has been long now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shobhit Chaturvedi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Since no one talked about. You could make warriors resistant to knock when they use this skill. Boss who do this are very irritating to be killed by warriors. We fight melee.
    Last edited by soon; 12-04-2015 at 06:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nice now lvl 6- tanks not imortals now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk same stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk same stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I hope these changes only apply to endgame warriors cause warriors at lower levels are OP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thumbs up

Now Lvl 6 warriors not imortals

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnadamole View Post
    I read this hoping find something good idea, but this really not good. 1- this is completly for twinks low lv. What means u alredy have best gears, pets and im sure paras gems and eyes. So its irrelevant for a lot of ppl who only have good stuff.
    2- sts gives to mages and rouges a pet like nekro to balance this kind of "problem"
    3- jugg have worst cooldown ability. So protect for 10-15 sec and u need wait 30 sec more for land other jugg, when all know if u do head to head battle can dure like 15-30 sec. If both have equal gears maybe 60-90 sec
    4- if nerf jugg sts must increase chance to stun to 50% for axe trow and skyr abilities for fair battle.
    My conclution:
    Better of nerf jugg will be
    - for mage upgrade gale force for real defense up and real stun always.
    -for rouges less mana cost from all abilities in low levels. so u can fight for more time.

We need fair play for all not just for some classes and more important not just for TWINK PLAYERS
    Thank you!!
    Juggernaut don't last that long endgame in clash you even get stun and die and if u can protect your jug it last about 6 sec.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Has changes been finalised? Any updates?

It seems like thread has lost its momentum.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shobhit Chaturvedi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

When will we know what has been decided?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skvll View Post
    @carapace if you was in a clash what skills would you use as a warrior? Considering the fact that all these armor debuffs constantly being reapplied. Making us warriors similar to a rog in terms of how much armor we have due to armor debuffs consistently due to pets and skills. Why are we (warriors) still getting crit like if we are a rog. Why don't you name change our class to a priest or healer class since the Devs gave us so many heals but we still die like paper. And we can't deal dmg like a rog but have armor like a rog? If we warrior choose to deal dmg we can't cause we worry about staying alive with jugg using our one attack skill and using veng to deal a little bit of dmg when in reality we all want to deal dmg with two attack skills and if we try to use 2 then we risk running dry on mana. So just name change our class to priest cause that's all we really are. We are not warriors cause it sure doesn't feel like it. Especially if we having a discussion on it....still. I want to feel like a warrior when I play the...power and survivability. I call for a name change of the warrior class to be called the Priest. I'm not bashing or thrashing this class that I play I want the Devs to open their eyes a little more and see our class.
    😂😂😂😂 Priests lol more like butterflies. Whenever i go on my warrior lvl46 i feel like all im worried about is being able to reduce the health bar on the mobs. Then a rogue or mage comes and kills 10 of them with 1 or 2 hits! Trust me i have good gear and pets but it seems like thats not enough... Even though endgame warriors spend millions and millions of gold to TRY to be a strong as rogues or mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shobhit Chaturvedi View Post
    Has changes been finalised? Any updates?

It seems like thread has lost its momentum.
    I was thinking the same thing. Since Carapace is slacking in replying
    So it's makes it harder to give better ideas with his lack of communication to this thread. Just calling it how I see it. And @carapace tell us the days you work...so we can hopefully get a reply to this thread. I understand you're observing but atleast let us know you're alive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Make the update this week and we'll try it, we will send your feedback to devs after his attempted Thanks

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ketoh For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

The cooldown of the skill really needs a revision, ineffective in pve and also gives warriors a disavatange in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Honestly I don't mind the cool down being like that. Considering the fact that pvp has those guilds that loves to tank stack
    Maybe to even the playing field cause tank stackers. Devs should just make a jugg 35% chance of you getting your full hp back within 8 seconds on a 45 second cooldown whenever theirs 4-5 tanks on one team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I was thinking the same thing. Since Carapace is slacking in replying
    So it's makes it harder to give better ideas with his lack of communication to this thread. Just calling it how I see it. And @carapace tell us the days you work...so we can hopefully get a reply to this thread. I understand you're observing but atleast let us know you're alive?
    I visit this thread 3-4 times a day to check if any dev has anything to say but sadly find nothing.
    If changing process is on or if changes have been finalised atleast those players who gave so many good suggestions in this thread have the right to know it. It just need a line from dev and it feels like we are actively involved. We wait in eagerness to know where the work has reached?

I sincerely love the way devs try to make transperancy in the game they listen our feedback acts on them (sometimes slow maybe :P). Thank you.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Shobhit Chaturvedi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Honestly I don't mind the cool down being like that. Considering the fact that pvp has those guilds that loves to tank stack
    Maybe to even the playing field cause tank stackers. Devs should just make a jugg 35% chance of you getting your full hp back within 8 seconds on a 45 second cooldown whenever theirs 4-5 tanks on one team.
    Huh? I think you don't know what endgame pvp is these days..tank stack? Dude, 4-5 tanks team is very easy, I did it many times with me tanking alone with 4 dps, and, even with max tanks, it's easy food!

Juggernaut NEEDS 30-35 sec cooldown, YES! This cd was always absurd, but nowadays it's even more, because of what tank class has became on endgame.
    Last edited by Pedgon; 12-08-2015 at 11:20 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedgon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    Huh? I think you don't know what endgame pvp is these days..tank stack? Dude, 4-5 tanks team is very easy, I did it many times with me tanking alone with 4 dps, and, even with max tanks, it's easy food!

Juggernaut NEEDS 30-35 sec cooldown, YES! This cd was always absurd, but nowadays it's even more, because of what tank class has became on endgame.
    I thonk this whole thread is a joke tbh.
    To think fixing jug will stop the imbalances as it has been presented won't do it.
    Unless juggernaut is changed to represent it's name it won't make us much of a threat.

When I ask people who don't play this game what they think when I say juggernaut they all respond unstoppable.

We will still be plagued with low dps low damage.
    If runs are still faster with out a warrior and even if I'm last man standing in pvp if I can't inact enouhh dps or damage to kill before respawn or cool down what good is it???

I have a better Idea change Arcane Legends to Arcane Rogue and do away with all other classes (sarcasm) this is what most who is not a warrior or mage wants anyhow.

Let's be honest very few want balance including STS from what I can see proof I can't give, but look at armor on a rogue these days.

Be honest the thought of losing to a tank is unthinkable nobody wants to loose.
    If tanks are equal how on earth will op classes raise there kdr (more sarcasm)?

The thought of being no more significant in an elite run than a tank is also unthinkable.

Now I know this doesn't apply to all but I venture to say more think this way than do not thats if they would be honest.

Last edited by geeman75; 12-08-2015 at 12:53 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to geeman75 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geeman75 View Post
    I thonk this whole thread is a joke tbh.
    To think fixing jug will stop the imbalances as it has been presented won't do it.
    Unless juggernaut is changed to represent it's name it won't make us much of a threat.

When I ask people who don't play this game what they think when I say juggernaut they all respond unstoppable.

We will still be plagued with low dps low damage.
    If runs are still faster with out a warrior and even if I'm last man standing in pvp if I can't inact enouhh dps or damage to kill before respawn or cool down what good is it???

I have a better Idea change Arcane Legends to Arcane Rogue and do away with all other classes (sarcasm) this is what most who is not a warrior or mage wants anyhow.

Let's be honest very few want balance including STS from what I can see proof I can't give, but look at armor on a rogue these days.

Be honest the thought of losing to a tank is unthinkable nobody wants to loose.
    If tanks are equal how on earth will op classes raise there kdr (more sarcasm)?

The thought of being no more significant in an elite run than a tank is also unthinkable.

Now I know this doesn't apply to all but I venture to say more think this way than do not thats if they would be honest.

-Only class with no representation on timed run on any lvl
    -Only class never invited to a elite
    -Only class tht isn't a 'vs class'
    -Only class tht isn't able to solo content
    -Only class tht has two different weapons almost every other season making them choose whether to pvp or pve
    -Only class whose ctf and tdm lb is almost completly filled with lvl 7 dummy farmer
    -Only class whose jugg skill has been faulty at endgame for 2 seasons and only now is there is any mention by devs and considering the interest in this thread from original poster not much of that.

And they thinking juggernaut is the problem..as if fixing jugg solves the tank class issues and as soon as this happens people will start wanting tanks to run elites with them. The whole tank class and the pve system in this game has to be looked at for that to happen and I have very little hope of that happening. I suggest tanks just make rogues and actually enjoy the game. And if you do play warrior refuse to heal ur party and use venge and 3 attack skills..what will they do? Not take us to elite?
    Last edited by Hustle; 12-08-2015 at 01:14 PM.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hustle For This Useful Post: