Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: lets find the rarest item in the world of arcane legends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Alright based on my collection experience, rarest item of game is a crier helm.

when game was launched arcane tabard sets were introduced to be purchasable only on first 3 days of game launch! ..after 3 days they were removed from the game ...in this patch crier helm was also removed (probably no-one noticed back then).

Me and Maarkus were fortunate enough to see the crier helm in trade window ,we tried everything possible to get it but it ended up as the account owner got banned ..

sad story but there you go ..crier helm is so rare that it's locked in banned accounts -.- second rarest would be tabard sets since they're non tradable and only 2 of them are active ..me and ardbeg...

both items are super rare and is impossible to get them.
    Last edited by Iliketolol; 08-10-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post

when game was launched arcane tabard sets were introduced to be purchasable only on first 3 days of game launch! ..after 3 days they were removed from the game ...in this patch crier helm was also removed (probably no-one noticed back then).

Me and Maarkus were fortunate enough to see the crier helm in trade window ,we tried everything possible to get it but it ended up as the account owner got banned ..

sad story but there you go ..crier helm is so rare that it's locked in banned accounts -.- second rarest would be tabard sets since they're non tradable and only 2 of them are active ..me and ardbeg...

Nice! Pitt though, account gets banned having the rarest thing in this game...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

I got all 3 class tabard sets...

AL: Generalzod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderkeen View Post
    Thought zephy has them now ,and he inactive... Just came back after a long break @@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderkeen View Post
    Can you guys post a pic of these tabard sets i just started at the end of 2012 so i missed the game start. I rlly want to know how that set looks like. Ty in advance

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    Can you guys post a pic of these tabard sets i just started at the end of 2012 so i missed the game start. I rlly want to know how that set looks like. Ty in advance

Theirs a nab tank called vegeta running around find this rare species and you will find the tabbard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post

its also in the first page ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    its also in the first page ...
    Do u mean that picture from htiek?
    I thought its the vanity which was given as a prize of a forum contest

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I don't know if you ever bought a Crier Adventure Pack but there was no helm with it ever. The helm never existed. I'm telling you this because I'm from season 1 and I bought the Crier Adventure Pack. It never came with a helm only armor and weapon. I don't know how you saw the helm but for me it never existed.
    Last edited by Mrvili; 08-12-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrvili View Post
    I don't know if you ever bought a Crier Adventure Pack but there was no helm with it ever. The helm never existed. I'm telling you this because I'm from season 1 and I bought the Crier Adventure Pack. It never came with a helm only armor and weapon.
    Read my post again,it was removed on third day of game when tabards were removed.. Crier adventure pack was available for whole season without helm..No one noticed back then...