Thread: Whisperwalk's Definitive Guide to Rhinos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vle_hoang View Post
    Nice guide but a little question, why 9 revive and 0 stoneskin? Isnt it better that u put 1 revive and 8 in stoneskin? Even it have a short duration, but it gives u 50? armor instead of rev at fews metters more? Its like having another buckler for a short duration.
    Because I've never, ever, missed the 48 armor from StoneSkin. Mobs are either dealing the minimum damage, or bosses are dealing too much damage. And yet I revive all the time and being out of range is just sad.

StoneSkin is only active 35% of the time, which means that you cannot base your playstyle around it. This is more damaging than it seems: if you're sufficiently defended for the 65% of the time that StoneSkin is offline, then you do not need StoneSkin at all. Overall, I would consider StoneSkin a crippled skill. Also, if STS ever "fixes" the two force buffs to prevent them from stacking, then this would absolutely cripple the already weak rhino. The rhino atm should be buffed, not nerfed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whisperwalk View Post
    Because I've never, ever, missed the 48 armor from StoneSkin. Mobs are either dealing the minimum damage, or bosses are dealing too much damage. And yet I revive all the time and being out of range is just sad.

StoneSkin is only active 35% of the time, which means that you cannot base your playstyle around it. This is more damaging than it seems: if you're sufficiently defended for the 65% of the time that StoneSkin is offline, then you do not need StoneSkin at all. Overall, I would consider StoneSkin a crippled skill. Also, if STS ever "fixes" the two force buffs to prevent them from stacking, then this would absolutely cripple the already weak rhino. The rhino atm should be buffed, not nerfed.
    48 Armors with x3 Combo is 144 armors, when u farm at feast, 144 Armors will save u from being OHKO from Lofus and Vlod.