Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Levlar Returns! New Expanded Event! New XP Jewel!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itemstore View Post
    Can you make the jewel lvl 1+ and you can leave it plat buy so there's a reason for us twinks to spend plat on it also I'm hoping with the jewel if it doesn't have an effect that's fine I'm guessing the jewels are going to be like 10 plat each or more if you can remove it and replace it in your items with gold so you don't lose the jewel on removal like para so you can keep trying to get the best out come over time giving a reason to use speed up kits and gold to keep trying and also is 10 exspirence and 10xp different?

Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk
    "10 XP" and "10 Experience" mean the same thing. Sorry if it was written oddly and confusing. I'll review the post and edit for consistency.

I thought about it a lot while I was making it and the Twisted Tyrant Jewel is too OP for Level 1. It will remain a Level 5+

Plus, this whole event is designed around leveling up :-)

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    "10 XP" and "10 Experience" mean the same thing. Sorry if it was written oddly and confusing. I'll review the post and edit for consistency.

I thought about it a lot while I was making it and the Twisted Tyrant Jewel is too OP for Level 1. It will remain a Level 5+

Plus, this whole event is designed around leveling up :-)

Best wishes!
    Ok np hopefully we might get some more lvl 1 stuff like artis belts bracelets gems in future here's hoping one of the many events up coming. can u slot and unslot these jewels without losing them tho as to have a 2.5% chance of something a little more is slim but if you have to keep removing and putting back in will help burn speed up kits and burn gold aswell can you let us know if once socketed it's lost if you remove or not thanks

Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk