Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Update | 07/06/17 | LEVEL CAP RAISE, 2x Offers, LB season ends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    I don't get this..
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...0390-Expansion

So according to dev we're supposed to farm old content so we can get enough gold to run new content? Huh?
    Since when does one need to pay gold or plat to run expansion maps? If the map was only there for a limited time or if the items in the map we're worth spending 66k on to run I'd be all aboard.. But it's not that case.
    Remember when housing first came out? It was said that housing would be an option not a must have. Adding locations, nice furniture is a great way to make the housing content more desire able. But look now, housing turned into a must have. You need a bed which is plat purchased only, not loot able in a single map. If you're farm to play, like me would you really spend 66k for some extra xp compared to citadel map which gives less xp but is still free? I wouldn't sorry.
    From hard skilled required mausoleum to the new map.. Same shuyal boss, mobs.. Many players expected more...
    I think the community would appreciate it more if there was a brand new content each season. Doesn't matter if it would take more time to release this but it would be appreciated much much more.
    My bad if this sounds negative just sharing my cup of tea.
    Cheers, hoping to see new worth spending time on stuff in the future
    Just hope the arc weapons arent a disappointed. That's the only thing I look forward too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    Just hope the arc weapons arent a disappointed. That's the only thing I look forward too.
    I don't get why they didn't show the weapons description.. Wouldn't this boost people's desire to open those locks?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    I don't get why they didn't show the weapons description.. Wouldn't this boost people's desire to open those locks?
    It's going to take a few weeks for ppl to reach lvl 66 maybe we get a their info/descriptions within the week my guess