Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mythics/Arcanes ruins PvP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Honestly, I don't have a single mythic and I don't mind PvP - I find it fun in fact. But if you MUST earn them mythics before playing the game how its meant to be played, i.e. ENJOYING it you should deck yourself out in elite pinks, and farm your arse off. Merch when you get offers and inch your way up.

Or...just learn to play your class good and become pro at pvp even without mythics! Several players in AL have achieved that - look at noisykillar who just posted above, who was beast before she even got her mythics.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Honestly, I don't have a single mythic and I don't mind PvP - I find it fun in fact. But if you MUST earn them mythics before playing the game how its meant to be played, i.e. ENJOYING it you should deck yourself out in elite pinks, and farm your arse off. Merch when you get offers and inch your way up.

Or...just learn to play your class good and become pro at pvp even without mythics! Several players in AL have achieved that - look at noisykillar who just posted above, who was beast before she even got her mythics.
    Alhuntra = best non mythic mage in PvP, true story