Thread: Level 35 Pinks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Customs cost 100k to make at lvl 35 and 60k to make at lvl 30 lol, idk where you've been buying your recipes! xD

I did wish there was at least a color change for the 20k I spent for +1 int. and +5 health when customizing my torches.
    Not to mention the big name change for customs lolol.
    I love the new update and I love all the touch ups sts does with this game I think it's VERY well put together, but I do agree with these points.
    A slightly better upgrade for the new expensive customs would be great, I mean I've died a good 400+ times in the Shipyard.
    Shipyard came out what, the 16th?
    I know I'm an engineer and all but I like to carry aggro for more that 0.2 seconds, and since I'M THE ONE who's always rushing and being waited on to plow into mobs first about 98% of the time. A good armor upgrade would be greatly appreciated not just for customs but the whole lvl35 set. If not that, drop the critical hit percent enemies have in SY, touch of transference=instant death in a mob. Even the mines have critical damage and kills you 3/4 times. I lovvvveee the new engineer gloves, but I can not use them at all in the Shipyard cause that drops my armor to like 500+ even with the Dura implant I had to switch to from my crit implant I love so much. That means nothing, when with whistler and energy shield I have over 700+ armor and I'm dying just as much.

Again, I love SL and think it's put together so well, all the updates and stuff make sense and it's super fair,
    but these are somethings worth looking at imo.
    ESPECIALLY the non-existent color change on the customized weapons overall, I mean C'mon ;] ahahaha just playing.
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtStar View Post
    Customs cost 100k to make at lvl 35 and 60k to make at lvl 30 lol, idk where you've been buying your recipes! xD

I did wish there was at least a color change for the 20k I spent for +1 int. and +5 health when customizing my torches.
    Not to mention the big name change for customs lolol.
    I love the new update and I love all the touch ups sts does with this game I think it's VERY well put together, but I do agree with these points.
    A slightly better upgrade for the new expensive customs would be great, I mean I've died a good 400+ times in the Shipyard.
    Shipyard came out what, the 16th?
    I know I'm an engineer and all but I like to carry aggro for more that 0.2 seconds, and since I'M THE ONE who's always rushing and being waited on to plow into mobs first about 98% of the time. A good armor upgrade would be greatly appreciated not just for customs but the whole lvl35 set. If not that, drop the critical hit percent enemies have in SY, touch of transference=instant death in a mob. Even the mines have critical damage and kills you 3/4 times. I lovvvveee the new engineer gloves, but I can not use them at all in the Shipyard cause that drops my armor to like 500+ even with the Dura implant I had to switch to from my crit implant I love so much. That means nothing, when with whistler and energy shield I have over 700+ armor and I'm dying just as much.

Again, I love SL and think it's put together so well, all the updates and stuff make sense and it's super fair,
    but these are somethings worth looking at imo.
    ESPECIALLY the non-existent color change on the customized weapons overall, I mean C'mon ;] ahahaha just playing.
    You dont have to run so fast. lol

But i do tend to run ahead of the team and die lol.

*DivineHawkz -46 Operative
    Tired and sad but fun.. - Feitan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kateku View Post
    You dont have to run so fast. lol

But i do tend to run ahead of the team and die lol.
    No lol I don't even run thaat fast xD
    It's silly I know but it gets annoying, when the tanks be in the back of the team barely using skills for 0 aggro with their 900+ armor. Waiting on youuu to start attacking.
    It's super hard not to rush for me also, being all tank since before SL in PL quite some time lvl55 warrior, ha ha I didn't even become an engineer till numa was out for a good while.
    Ahh it drives me nuts how literally 90% of SL players do not tank. That is what makes me miss PL, everyone I played with tanked like they were racing for plat or something.
    I'm really not complaining though I don't care about my deaths to be honest I think NOT dying would be so stressful.
    To those with such perfect K/D ratio I salute you!!
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtStar View Post
    No lol I don't even run thaat fast xD
    It's silly I know but it gets annoying, when the tanks be in the back of the team barely using skills for 0 aggro with their 900+ armor. Waiting on youuu to start attacking.
    It's super hard not to rush for me also, being all tank since before SL in PL quite some time lvl55 warrior, ha ha I didn't even become an engineer till numa was out for a good while.
    Ahh it drives me nuts how literally 90% of SL players do not tank. That is what makes me miss PL, everyone I played with tanked like they were racing for plat or something.
    I'm really not complaining though I don't care about my deaths to be honest I think NOT dying would be so stressful.
    To those with such perfect K/D ratio I salute you!!
    I know where you come from. I too must run infront and aggro the enemies and waste plenty of stims, believe to be ard 50 per runs excluding mana stims causing sometimes to be 2hit killed by mobs. lol

As you mention, dont care about kill death ratio, its about fun =D

*DivineHawkz -46 Operative
    Tired and sad but fun.. - Feitan