Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
The rogues who take this armor nerf seriously do so because they do love this game and this company and they do not wish to stop playing because of gameplay-affecting decisions influenced (even if 1%) by comments like these.

For instance, most of the rogues who are voicing out their opinions in this thread and in the Itemization thread by Remiem, are doing so with reason. They have put forward their opinion on how badly it is affecting their game-play and most of the opinions are substantiated with valid reasons. You are stating "Let them cry" - an attitude which can prove to be a hurdle to logical discussion.

Not to flame or to call you out but generally speaking, nobody is "crying" here, I do not see any whining or ranting or negative words from them. Most of their opinions are backed up by questions to the devs and reasons for how they feel and possible solutions for the issue. "Coz they think they own everything" - No we dont, why would you even generalize? If the attitude of the majority of rogues was this, then we would not have been supporting other class buffs in older threads.

I would like to ask what do you feel about some of the solutions and questions that have been brought up about this topic? Please try to elaborate why and how. Every rogue's feedback is helpful, even in disagreement, but please back it up.
Its easy to support buffs to other players when you know you will still be number one class. Now that you guys are on par with us its like we wanted you buffed why u trying to stop us? just how it looks to me. We are on par now and you guys are going insane you dont want us all the same u want to be number 1 again and most op