Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PREVIEW: Pocket Legends Guild Event - "The Mad Mage's Castle!"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    This should be a farming event for all people. Not just guild vs guild. That excludes everyone. Including a decent amount who purchase plat and are active. This should be just a farming event like every other one we have had. Keep white drag as a dropable item. Make myx drop it or something, along with all the other vanities you planned on giving the guild that won, access to.

Keep white drag rare and reduce its drop chance. Make it low, or make it the same way you planned on. Making it only tradable if you pay the plat to allow it to happen. Keep a forge like that PERMANENT. Just in case some who acquire white drag can craft it in the future. Although make it stashable to be put on other toons just to use it, though still not tradable. Alot of people hate character bound items.

This is no longer a fair event when the #1 guild literally gained 100+ l105s and well over 1k members in the span of 3-4 days just from people trying to get access to it.

There is also another way of going about this. I remember forgotten treasure event. The WHOLE community had to work together to acquire the forgotten treasure helm as a reward for (i think was breaking chest?) Cant remember that far back so well. Gives a community type contract, making us reach a certain goal, then allow us access to the vendor if we reach that goal. Adding the forge still to craft white drag into a tradable item with platinum.
    I agree strongly with this.

I'm also glad people are finally coming to their senses and realizing that although the event is great, the idea behind the guild challenge was highly flawed from the beginning. Although it's possible any guild could win the event (i.e. anyone can win the lottery), it's highly improbable at this point, especially with all the gains Pocket Community made after the news of this event.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post

I'm also glad people are finally coming to their senses and realizing that although the event is great, the idea behind the guild challenge was highly flawed from the beginning. Although it's possible any guild could win the event (i.e. anyone can win the lottery), it's highly improbable at this point, especially with all the gains Pocket Community made after the news of this event.
    There will be a big change. I suspect this is why the date was set so far away which is strange.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to plpr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    There will be a big change. I suspect this is why the date was set so far away which is strange.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Hopefully. There are about a half a dozen better suggestions for challenges on this thread that would be more inclusive and less easily exploited, including the one you suggested.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post

I don't think the expectation was that people would exploit the concept of a guild competition and turn it into a one guild event. But obviously it's come to that. Such a shame. And yes, I fully agree with you considering the circumstances.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post: