Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Base points to equip

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Oh my. Let me ask, what's "improved elites"? nothing actual term but your kinda definition, Arzac/warat/magor CAN ALSO BE DEFINED AS "IMPROVED ELITES" infect that's what came to my mind reading your so called "improved elites" and you know that what I said is true because arzac does not need more base point requirement than xar and same to warat/magor.

I already explained, I said PINKS not Pink, I said elites not elite means now we can wear multiple elites not just one, which was not possible in past.

And you argue with accurate information whereas you yourself accepted your mistake (that's good side of you tho) and several times I proved you wrong.

There was the solid hypocritical point that I said, you ignored.
    When you say that "if it's so op why don't you just copy it and beat em to prove you are better "
    Let me ask, how many times you said this when there have been enormous amount of pvp balance thread in past? if this is your logic then you could say this to all those threads/ posts, go change to op build/class problem solved. This is exactly the double standard I mentioned

Lastly it kinda repetitive now, I'll try to refrain from wasting more time on you specially someone who don't even do endgame pvp and try to justify things related to endgame pvp.
    Last edited by Waug; 10-19-2016 at 10:02 PM.