Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ripmaw Replaced by Slag the Fire Elemental on Thursday - Comparison Shopping

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I love adding platinum pet but lwt me get this straight..rouges are already dominating pvp.. so lets give them a pet with 30+ dex, more mana so they have no mana issue, increase thwir damage, like they dont do enough damage, increase their speed, run around and blast everyone, passive reduces armor, cause their skills don't reduce it anyways., plus add additional..damage PLUS slow the speed so nobody can get awaywe are goibg to be like paper machaes to rouges.. mage has colton and clyde two +30 int, glad rouge has + 30 dex pet but dang, warriors + 30 str pet gives movement speed and arcane slows enemied (flag runner pet) we need a better +30 pet. U just gave them mccraw really??? Mages have two amazing ones, now rouges have one....warriors best pets can all be used by other classes. .. we sucj if we use ckyde or mccraw....rouges can use ribbit for crit or rip dor health and mana, or malison....only pats we have soley for us is koko...which sucks....cause extra armor does little against rouge..ill still bug this and try and dex up my warrior...but sts right now a rouge can duel spec, (increase health, like warrior, lose dps and damage, but keep emough that they still do most damage with added health...a warrior cannot do that, lower health for dage and dps....its impossible....they can get our strength, we csnnot get theirs
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darko For This Useful Post: