Thread: LB items untradable again ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    U r not the only one that don’t have time for lb I almost never do lb and if I did I can never aim to top 10 I don’t have the enough time to dedicate to this but look at the whole picture , every lb ppl selling half price and less And yet lb items r not most wanted items any more u sell half price u buy them high and then they also gone not goes half price too ..
    Already we r getting every thing lb offers through other ways , like banners titles and badges in store and farming events , boss loot etc. I m talking about the economy of the game in general , that’s my point not you or me especially ..
    Seems going down hill to me tbh
    If they didnt have leaderboard items that are tradeable you would have seen the rarest items skyrocket in price more than they did. Having a selection of high priced items helps stabilize the economy as in there are more people spending more gold with more choices as where to invest. This is just speculation on my end.

You are speaking on prices in gold, i think maybe you are not lookin at the big picture because there are more factors than gold. Having the same 100 people get every leaderboard because they do not have real world obligations is not something that should be defended. Ask yourself how general pop feels about that and how that is a step in the right direction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    If they didnt have leaderboard items that are tradeable you would have seen the rarest items skyrocket in price more than they did. Having a selection of high priced items helps stabilize the economy as in there are more people spending more gold with more choices as where to invest. This is just speculation on my end.

You are speaking on prices in gold, i think maybe you are not lookin at the big picture because there are more factors than gold. Having the same 100 people get every leaderboard because they do not have real world obligations is not something that should be defended. Ask yourself how general pop feels about that and how that is a step in the right direction.
    They r gonna keep coming u know ? and I mean store , boss loot event which u farm it all improved really , we r already loaded , choices are already there I m saying let’s just have lil less , too much is destroying the normal players more than the rich ones it’s them who sells half they bought when needs gold ..

U r talking like I m saying please no more new items , NO !

Just having less , its going crazy

……..……………..…. IGN is World ……..……….…….