Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Decline in quality of PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    No offense but if you are a 76 bird and struggle that much against pallies you either have the wrong combo or are just not playing smart enough. Sure, they can 2hit you, but when you blind first they barely hit anything through that 60 dodge on a bird. Unshielded I can often take them out with a root and a few arrows before they even have a chance to hit their nuke (because of the skilld delay of ice drain and lighting). Good birds kill pallies far more often than they die to them.

Also using drain to demonstrate how OP Pallies are is pretty ludicrous. It has the longest cooldown of all dmg skills, a long delay and gets dodged most of the time anyways. Blast hits for almost the same damage (enough to 1shot intmages and dexbirds without elite ring), does aoe dmg even to people who are out of your 12m range, triggers a deadly combo, pops manashields and regenerates faster.

Its not a certain class or build or skill that is OP and runis the balance of endgame PvP. Its certain stats that are getting too high on multiple class. On birds its dodge and damage (and hit%), on intmages its damage and crit (and hit%), on bears and pallies its dodge and damage and crit. And all classes have too low armor which corresponds with the high damage. Partially thats due to the lv9 buffs or due to the unbalanced gear.
    It's not about you and me, it's about balance and judging which class has advantage over other classes, if you're taking it to personal level, then i'd say that top class pallies (atm) do tree hugging always to beat me. If you take the point as they're not op then I'd say I SOMETIME beat l76 elite bow birds with a level 66 xbow set that does not prove elite bow isn't op compared to other bows either.

Also drain isn't the only factor it was just an example, and your assumption that, a bird can dodge drain, lol so a str geared pally can't dodge blast?

I didn't get it, how you get the idea that drain and blast do nearly same damage on each other.

Lets take a skill from each class, the base damage is 600, maybe blast and drain. So when mages 600 damage hit on a bird whose armor is ~220 buffed do the same damage when

birds 600 damage hit on a pally whose armor is more than 400 buffed???

It can't be, pally will hit much harder for that particular shot, that's what I meant in my earlier post.

As far as balance is concerned, I never say that pally op so it's unbalanced, no I said it for those people who blame birds as op even being a pally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    It's not about you and me, it's about balance and judging which class has advantage over other classes, if you're taking it to personal level, then i'd say that top class pallies (atm) do tree hugging always to beat me. If you take the point as they're not op then I'd say I SOMETIME beat l76 elite bow birds with a level 66 xbow set that does not prove elite bow isn't op compared to other bows either.

Also drain isn't the only factor it was just an example, and your assumption that, a bird can dodge drain, lol so a str geared pally can't dodge blast?

I didn't get it, how you get the idea that drain and blast do nearly same damage on each other.

Lets take a skill from each class, the base damage is 600, maybe blast and drain. So when mages 600 damage hit on a bird whose armor is ~220 buffed do the same damage when

birds 600 damage hit on a pally whose armor is more than 400 buffed???

It can't be, pally will hit much harder for that particular shot, that's what I meant in my earlier post.

As far as balance is concerned, I never say that pally op so it's unbalanced, no I said it for those people who blame birds as op even being a pally.
    Why do you think that disagreements are personal? He stated fact. The only reason why a bird should think a pally is OP is if the bird lags a lot, in which case I would ask, "why are you playing a bird?". A bird is the worst character to play with lag as it takes away its one major advantage: speed.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Honestly, as you do not play end-game, and this do not have first hand experience, please do not spread information in a matter-of-fact manner.

The contents of this post is mainly theoretical & that's fine. The thing about theories though are that they are theories, not facts, so your "knowledge" is incorrect and you should not be spreading it around like if it were fact.

Also, birds are more than capable of firing off multiple instant hit skills in more than 3-4 seconds. Actually, since a bird has 4 instant hit skills at 12mm while a Mage has none, a bird can do a lot of damage before an elf's spells even hit.
    Apollo, Apollo, would you like to stop mind reading?

I'm basically an endgamer and do endgame 90% time these days. When I feel like bored or lag or spam my skills I switch to those blind rusher twinks.

Also, good luck killing a str with your 12mm ranged skills and without rooting, I won't say more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    I see this when I go in endgame matches.
    look, whom, I quoted.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

i just rush in pvp i got tired of the OP ness xD so apparently i got written down by some nub behr and "owe" him 56 kills lulz

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Apollo, Apollo, would you like to stop mind reading?

I'm basically an endgamer and do endgame 90% time these days. When I feel like bored or lag or spam my skills I switch to those blind rusher twinks.

Also, good luck killing a str with your 12mm ranged skills and without rooting, I won't say more.

look, whom, I quoted.
    Who's your end-gamer then? If you have a problem killing paladins, then you have an issue with understanding the fundamental concepts of a bird.

Me and many other skilled players have no issues at killing a paladin, neither should you if you claim to understand end game mechanics.

Yes, a paladin can kite, but if you are lead into its trap, it is your own fault, not the OPness of a paladin.

Again, a bird relies on speed. If you're not killing paladins, there is something wrong with your build, combo, or attack sequence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

combo, or attack sequence.
    What is the difference?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noi`ya View Post
    What is the difference?!
    I realized that, Chris, lol, but hands were too sweaty to edit.

Late night working out <3

In order to post, I wipe the sweat off my screen and fingers. Delicious, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

In order to post, I wipe the sweat off my screen and fingers. Delicious, right?
    o_O
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Apollo, you're trying to get pointless, if you have anything to say about the matter you're free to say and criticize my comments, you're free to do so, that's the main purpose of the forum that's what it meant to be.

These are worthless (and does not matter as long the points raised by me are logical and to the point) saying you lag, you not an endgamer blah blah

As I mentioned before, no class is a problem for me neither I face problem against pallies, rather beat em (top class endgame pallies atm) in a way that they starts to tree hugging, as far as game mechanics are concerned, I don't think there are any other person in this game, barely who has so much in-depth knowledge about the mechanics, I spents great deal of time to discovers things by myself. Anyway this is my personal thoughts and will be considered as bragging no matter it's pointless post itself anyway, to answer the pointless posts of yours.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Honestly I think it's ridiculous that any class(Besides rhino) should have any problem killing a Mage. The only lvl that pallys are op at is L70... But we are talking abou endgame here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Apollo, you're trying to get pointless, if you have anything to say about the matter you're free to say and criticize my comments, you're free to do so, that's the main purpose of the forum that's what it meant to be.

These are worthless (and does not matter as long the points raised by me are logical and to the point) saying you lag, you not an endgamer blah blah

As I mentioned before, no class is a problem for me neither I face problem against pallies, rather beat em (top class endgame pallies atm) in a way that they starts to tree hugging, as far as game mechanics are concerned, I don't think there are any other person in this game, barely who has so much in-depth knowledge about the mechanics, I spents great deal of time to discovers things by myself. Anyway this is my personal thoughts and will be considered as bragging no matter it's pointless post itself anyway, to answer the pointless posts of yours.
    I did not understand what you're trying to say, honestly.

Bottom line, paladins shouldn't be a problem for an end game bird. That is my opinion.

Honestly, you really should not take a difference in opinion so offensively.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

I did not understand what you're trying to say, honestly.
    Basically he said "Stfu, I know everything about this game and all your points are invalid."
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaunab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Nice debating battle between Apollo and Fb, would like to see moar jk jk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    Basically he said "Stfu, I know everything about this game and all your points are invalid."
    I know that's what his tone in his all his posts but I meant more than that.

Damn Indians are proud people who can't admit their mistakes. I should know, I am one.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

You guys dont get it. Pocket legends brings no revenue compared to arcane. The TOP MAIN reason is vanity sets. Who in their right mind wants to wait three level caps just to be at a fair advantage with everyone else. Who wants to go up against founder helms? While all you top hanchos think it doesnt make a difference, it does. I have fought these issues so many times without any support from any of you. Now this is the end result. If you were a starting player, and i told you that you can play arcane legends and be at a fair playing field with every other player right from the start, or you can play pocket legends and be at a disadvantage for the next 2-5 years(without even factoring in founders helm), what game would you pick?

However sts loves you guys so much they are letting us keep the bonus, even with all the reprucussions. Its a done deal. All my predictions have come true and i honestly believe while devs may show some love every once in a while, they ultimately will neglect this game due to the lack of new players and player support.

With my full vanity toons, I would totally love to make some rhino/foxs with a fair chance in pvp. However i find it to stressful to wait three caps for this. Therefore i just play arcane legends. While all you hardcore pocket legend fans have made yourself rhino/fox classes, the majority of players dont want to go through the hassle.(pocket legends makes the most money from people capping to END GAME) This means less revenue. This will be a cycle for the rest of eternity.

Hard for me to explain this, but i hope everyone gets what im trying to say.less revnue= no game fixing.

Think about buying a brand new call of duty game, only to find out half the players have a hugee advantage over you(health, damage, etc) and you have to wait 2-5 years before you have a chance. I would defintely return the game asap to the owner, no way i would wait two years.
    Last edited by Seminole; 05-27-2013 at 06:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I know that's what his tone in his all his posts but I meant more than that.

Damn Indians are proud people who can't admit their mistakes. I should know, I am one.
    Nope, that's not my tone at all, my tone is pretty much basic, I want logical to the point and constructive debate. I said you're pointless, when you try to point out what I do, what are my in game situation etc, is that matter? Or is it not pointless?

Again you mentioned, where I belongs to in real life? Really is that matter, if I'd belong to alaska, so mages could not fire me? O.o

You said I made mistake, prove it please.

Sorry if it sound like I'm rude nope. I'm cool minded your behaviour is gentle most of the time, I appricieate that.
    Last edited by Waug; 05-27-2013 at 07:44 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

You know that something is wrong when you have people calling my bird pro...

Just an average signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Don't complain you'll get banned like I did. You won't accomplish nothing.
    Yzu L71 Bird - Misaonehitter L31 Fox
    Member of Feaze Army
    Banned

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

For a minute I thought I should take a bowl of popcorn and eat while watching apqllq and legendfb talk.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    You guys dont get it. Pocket legends brings no revenue compared to arcane. The TOP MAIN reason is vanity sets. Who in their right mind wants to wait three level caps just to be at a fair advantage with everyone else. Who wants to go up against founder helms? While all you top hanchos think it doesnt make a difference, it does. I have fought these issues so many times without any support from any of you. Now this is the end result. If you were a starting player, and i told you that you can play arcane legends and be at a fair playing field with every other player right from the start, or you can play pocket legends and be at a disadvantage for the next 2-5 years(without even factoring in founders helm), what game would you pick?

However sts loves you guys so much they are letting us keep the bonus, even with all the reprucussions. Its a done deal. All my predictions have come true and i honestly believe while devs may show some love every once in a while, they ultimately will neglect this game due to the lack of new players and player support.

With my full vanity toons, I would totally love to make some rhino/foxs with a fair chance in pvp. However i find it to stressful to wait three caps for this. Therefore i just play arcane legends. While all you hardcore pocket legend fans have made yourself rhino/fox classes, the majority of players dont want to go through the hassle.(pocket legends makes the most money from people capping to END GAME) This means less revenue. This will be a cycle for the rest of eternity.

Hard for me to explain this, but i hope everyone gets what im trying to say.less revnue= no game fixing.

Think about buying a brand new call of duty game, only to find out half the players have a hugee advantage over you(health, damage, etc) and you have to wait 2-5 years before you have a chance. I would defintely return the game asap to the owner, no way i would wait two years.
    Hmm I agree that it does ultimately come to down to money in the end. If I had a wife and kids to feed, I'd probably be investing in AL as well. But do you really think that the sole reason for PL decline are the vanities at end game? Don't get me wrong. I don't have the vanities either and I know about the disadvantage that you speak of. However, I don't know if this is the single thing that has brought PL down.