Thread: Choosing A Class...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

birds may dominate lvl 40 pvp and above but i still think a pally or int mage fits his needs. e doesnt want to guzzle pot, he wants to solo maps (easily done with kiting and mana sheld, plus a pallys armor) and mages can do very well at endgame pvp
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    birds may dominate lvl 40 pvp and above but i still think a pally or int mage fits his needs. e doesnt want to guzzle pot, he wants to solo maps (easily done with kiting and mana sheld, plus a pallys armor) and mages can do very well at endgame pvp
    No offense to pallys (or bears!) and I admit to a certain birdly predjudice but I was going with this statement from his first post:

"I'm more about PvE than PvP."

Birds are lovely in PvP, but we rock in PvE, too. (My purely 100% biased opinion, lol.) And we're cute! Did I mention cute? (Okay, so bears are cuddlier, I admit.) And Fallen, mage is an excellent choice, too. Riccits has it right, though--eventually you'll be hooked and try them all.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KaotiicxDream View Post
    Paladin! Good to survive and okay to deal damage ;-)
    What level can I turn Paladin?

You can see the order the campaigns are in by clicking host game and scanning through to the next camaign. I would recomend buying, balfort Castle (you get the auction house so you can merchant), then fathom crypt, then lost expedititon, then the ancient swamps (by now you should be. Getting the hang of it if you are a avid forum user)skip alien oasis 1 and skeller Crunch and instead buy alien oasis 2, then alien oasis 3, balfort sewers etc. Good luck, pm me for assistance
    I'm thinking about buying the 800 Platnium Package, would that be enough?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Caccavari View Post
    What level can I turn Paladin?

I'm thinking about buying the 800 Platnium Package, would that be enough?
    yes that would be enough for all the packs and almost everything else you will ever need. I have been playing for almsot a year and ive used 547 plat. I would recomend staying pure int until 30 (so you dont chug mana pots and the mobs are easy) then buy full iceberg str gear (plate, hatchet,shield) along with any helm lvl 25-30. that will last you until deep in ou lvl 30's. also dont go all str pally. I recomend minimum in str then put the rest into int. although not terribly high hit level, you will have good h/s, m/s, huge spell damage, great armor.
    Last edited by Conradin; 03-07-2011 at 11:42 AM.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yes that would be enough for all the packs and almost everything else you will ever need. I have been playing for almsot a year and ive used 547 plat
    What things should I buy right away with Plat besides the Campaigns.