Thread: In-Depth Guide to Farming Alien Oasis 3 (AO3): Victory Lap!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Honestly, didn't read it all -- just skimmed. But two things I noticed:

You don't mention that a mage should get an orb at Gurg no matter what. If you have mages in your group, make sure at least one of them always gets an orb. It's no fun wiping just bc someone stole the orb from under the Mage.

2 -- many bosses now are pretty easy, especially Plothozz and keeper. Mages should be able to handle both attacking and healing. If not, the battles will take longer than necessary.
    Also, I didn't see any mention of pallies -- they can definitely get right up in the bosses' faces and fight while still healing/revving. Many mages play pallies or dual wield now, so shouldn't be ignored.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Honestly, didn't read it all -- just skimmed. But two things I noticed:

You don't mention that a mage should get an orb at Gurg no matter what. If you have mages in your group, make sure at least one of them always gets an orb. It's no fun wiping just bc someone stole the orb from under the Mage.

2 -- many bosses now are pretty easy, especially Plothozz and keeper. Mages should be able to handle both attacking and healing. If not, the battles will take longer than necessary.
    Also, I didn't see any mention of pallies -- they can definitely get right up in the bosses' faces and fight while still healing/revving. Many mages play pallies or dual wield now, so shouldn't be ignored.
    Lol yeah and tanks and birds should let the only mage in the group get the orb before they do and sacrifice themselves for the group. Had a tank take the orb from me on a run and we wiped out since I was the only mage.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I don't remember saying they needed to be at a minimum level of 45 to farm. That minimum level was for them to be in AO3 altogether otherwise they won't do much damage. They really have no reason to farm since they can't equip anything.