Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
Parth, I believe she is about 29 to 35? Sorry if I am off, just trying to go off my horrible memory
If she is that age... This is the point where the eyes start reversing. (I'm assuming she is near sighted, so she is going to be farsighted). While Pocket Legends playing a few hours will be ok, forum posting on Iphone too is not, because while your eyes are slowly reversing... And you are putting such strain on your eyes... It strains the eye muscles.

To cope with this: Your eyes have muscles just like any other part in your body, and you need to make them stronger.

Try every morning, rolling your eyes clockwise 50 times and counter clockwise 50 times. (25 each is fine if you are in a hurry)
Then look out a window and look far and then fixate your gaze on a close object. Alternate between those 25-50 times
Then try the other eye exercises (up and down, side to side, diagonal) 25-50 times
Afterwards close your eyes and rub your eyelids with the tips of your fingers 25-30 times clockwise and then again counterclockwise.

Repeat this before you go to sleep, or at night too.

Flush your eyes with clean water every few hours or so too, if you are putting strain on them through electronic displays

You should see an improvement, slight withdrawal of symptoms within 1 month to 6 months

How do I know? Same thing happened to me, as well as a few other friends whom I recommended this too, and it ended up working.