Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Fallen_Chisk_Angels's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningspeed View Post
    Killing streaks might be a good idea, if it adds no stats. If it adds stuff like 15 armor or whatever, it will only make it even harder for others to kill him, and he'll be able to extend his streak longer, making him even more godly. Besides, what are the odds of a poor-equipped/poor-skilled player against one who is well geared and highly skilled (I'm assuming this is what you mean by small ppl vs big ppl)? It is more likely that the latter will earn the killing streaks, becoming even harder to kill if it gives bonuses to stats.

Perhaps, it could be done to have visual effects on your character instead? Add to that the feel-good factor generated from earning killing streaks, and this might work.

Just my thoughts.
    Well the visual effect aint to bad of an idea but killstreaks shuld be ment to boost stats, i mean it doesnt have to be that big of a reward, culd be 5-7dodge, armor or even a speed boost wuld be kool. And its not like ppl are gunna get a 10killstreak, well maybe in ffa or CtF or if ur someone like imkelly...

EDIT: also the killstreaks dont have to last that long nor does it have to last until u die, maybe it can last for about 1min-2min.
    Last edited by Fallen_Chisk_Angels; 07-31-2012 at 11:10 PM.