Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Happy Halloween, Alterra!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hey Devs, first off I’d like to say thanks for the event, this will bring some much needed activity to Pocket Legends, along with giving players another shot at damage sets. I’m excited to farm it!

About the event gear being recycled from previous years… I understand PL doesn’t warrant as many resources from STS now that its player base has shrunk to a few loyal players. I’m wondering if there is any chance you guys could recolor this years gear that way collectors could differentiate between the OG sets and the 2023 re-releases.

I ask this as someone who has played since 2010 and continue to love this game because of my desire to have rare items / predict what future items will be rare and collectable.

If recoloring the items isn’t doable in such short notice before Thursday’s event (making a blue mermaid set/orange wolf set etc.), then is there any chance you can add “2023 rerelease” to the item’s description as a last ditch effort to keep some of the collecting integrity in the game?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goatycoady For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goatycoady View Post
    Hey Devs, first off I’d like to say thanks for the event, this will bring some much needed activity to Pocket Legends, along with giving players another shot at damage sets. I’m excited to farm it!

About the event gear being recycled from previous years… I understand PL doesn’t warrant as many resources from STS now that its player base has shrunk to a few loyal players. I’m wondering if there is any chance you guys could recolor this years gear that way collectors could differentiate between the OG sets and the 2023 re-releases.

I ask this as someone who has played since 2010 and continue to love this game because of my desire to have rare items / predict what future items will be rare and collectable.

If recoloring the items isn’t doable in such short notice before Thursday’s event (making a blue mermaid set/orange wolf set etc.), then is there any chance you can add “2023 rerelease” to the item’s description as a last ditch effort to keep some of the collecting integrity in the game?
    Thanks for the update/event, STS. I agree with Goaty on this, it'd be nice to differentiate OG sets from the 2023 gear.