Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PREVIEW: Pocket Legends Guild Event - "The Mad Mage's Castle!"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    It's really not going to be any kind of competition PC will have 5 people for every 1 in other guilds lol i think 2 guilds disappeared from the leaderboards and pc doubled already large active numbers over night lol
    Excellent point! Thank you. That's exactly why this shouldn't be a guild competition. There's no competition. It's broken. This was not how STS anticipated this very special event to play out, IMHO, exploiting the mechanics of the event for a one-guild "guild event" lol. In light of these developments, I strongly agree with imrandy and others who have voiced similar concerns. This should be for everyone who plays during the event, just like in every other event in PL history. No one should have to leave their guild in order to have a fair shot at this event. This is the most important event since the bsm preview. Some dynamics need to be seriously changed to properly honor this moment in Alterran history.

Additional supporting documentation :

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I stand by my original comment.

The guild with the most amount of players running the maps will be the winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    New guilds are irrelevant, people are in the guild they are in for the reason they are there... a few players shouldn't have to compete with many
    Quote Originally Posted by Oby View Post
    I actually agree Dolloway. I don't know why, but this one just doesn't appeal to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan View Post
    I've gotta agree. I have to think this is gonna play out as a two-horse race. And all the while, everyone in both guilds will be joining the other guild with an alt. So that no matter which guild prevails, they will have access to the reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I love the concept of the event, but I have to agree with others, a guild event is hard for the smaller guilds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Agree. Great concept, but unfair to all but a select few guilds.
    Last edited by Draebatad; 05-05-2018 at 10:29 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post: