Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Shard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rehired View Post
    What's a "plat farmer?" Someone that gets plat from offers all day? Also, why are the "banned" again?
    A plat farmer is someone who exploited offers with a trick I won't name and kept doing the same big ticket offers over and over...they are banned because that's a very shady thing to do and they were getting rich popping g locks with farmed plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Reviving this post coz i dont see any shards around anymore :/
    We've been sittin' here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalwiz View Post
    Just got an arcane shard in maus. Not sure where but defeated Vory on 6th floor, didn't see Lich...nice surprise!
    I don't know how you looted shard but voriyana doesn't drop shard so you must lie lol.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Arcane shard in maus

Quote Originally Posted by HulkieBeast View Post
    I don't know how you looted shard but voriyana doesn't drop shard so you must lie lol.
    Really? why accuse someone of a lie about something just because you don't think so. I got the shard and said I didn't know if Vory dropped it but didn't fight Lich so just guessed that. Maybe one of the other bosses dropped it? I was very surprised when I saw the shard in my inventory after the run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Really? why accuse someone of a lie about something just because you don't think so. I got the shard and said I didn't know if Vory dropped it but didn't fight Lich so just guessed that. Maybe one of the other bosses dropped it? I was very surprised when I saw the shard in my inventory after the run.
    No other boss in mausoleum drops Arcane Shard so i can accuse if i want to, because i am correct.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Proof that arcane shard can drop in maus

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Here's a shard a friend looted, sorry for the necro(and this was a few days ago, sorry im a slowpoke nonpon :P)

Attachment 161242
    Thanks for posting this and congrats. Now I won't be accused of lying about this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Damn that's lucky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I also think some items are to reconditioned ...just like orb and scale ...new items should've been introduced to craft new weapons ...its alright to use some to craft vanity weapons or gears but as was said earlier I think the craft should equal the look of vanity whether its weapon or gears (i.e. if weapon/gear requires myth item [ balance bar, scale, dragonite bar] then weapon/gear should have a myth look to it or aura should b a myth type of aura and vice versa for arcane item crafting, [orb,shard fossil] crafted vanity weapons/gears would have an arcane aura or type look...and leaving all other new crafts to use new items for weapon upgrades and such where the type of item again gives a diff outlook and or proc/stats >>> [balanced weapon...osm btw imo ] ..arcane armor which uses orb to craft..

i don't agree that new gears/weapons/pets should use old craft items for upgrades and such especially with drop rates so low unless its a system of higher/lower stats/proc due to the item used to upgrade with ..e.g imbalanced weapon(no proc chance) + 5 scales + 10 ech powder + 5 ech lix = balanced weapon ...glint weapon (lvl46) proc chance + 2drag bars + 2ingot = biggerglint weapon and obviously using diff craft itmes would/should give diff bonuses and outlook ... this i thnk might even help some capped players to actually want to do aps as some items could b farmed and resold and drop rate would ensure the market b stable enough for lfi i mentioned earlier ....and finally the npc in maus... the imbalanced scale is 1m and scale price in auc is around 800-900k sometimes 1m depending on rarity ...the imbalanced scale needs other items to b crafted into a balanced scale ..which sells for less ...im wondering if this cant b looked at and i posted about this on another thread...y not reduce price to around 750k or so ...or have npc sell imbalanced scale for 1k tokens or so as well and increase max amount of tokens to about 2.5k...

p.s 'hate the game not the player'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Omfg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I get one

Sent from my E5333 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Thanks for posting this and congrats. Now I won't be accused of lying about this.
    I accused you of lying because you said you looted it from another mausoleum boss and not corvis. If you look closely at that picture you can see that they killed corvis.
    You are still lying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Im still hoping to loot one got everything else in maus. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe