Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Post-Global Cooldown (GCD) Video Runs at Balefort Sewers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pffff, I call this a world tour runs titled: "Elly, Phys and 3 noobs"

First time mage with GCD for me, still need some adjustment and think of a strategy that suits my style and be good for the party at same time...

ahhhhh, i am gonna just go with noobing~~~ it's more fun
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN View Post
    Pffff, I call this a world tour runs titled: "Elly, Phys and 3 noobs"

First time mage with GCD for me, still need some adjustment and think of a strategy that suits my style and be good for the party at same time...

ahhhhh, i am gonna just go with noobing~~~ it's more fun
    The fact that you can manage by being the lone mage is proof enough that you are not a noob.

Cmon, Ech, neko and yourself noobs? That must be the highest noob standard, ever!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    The fact that you can manage by being the lone mage is proof enough that you are not a noob.

Cmon, Ech, neko and yourself noobs? That must be the highest noob standard, ever!
    well, most people runs with me know i noob and make other people noob with me
    the only reason I am alive, is because you guys already killed mobs for me
    the only reason you are alive, it's because you guys health potion yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Corpser View Post
    third they were pros
    fourth try it with a group of lvl 50s hen ill believe this.
    well, 2 of them were pro, the other 2, they are associated with me so you get the idea

this proves that, 1, or 2 people, as long as they play great games, can lift and help the whole party.

Regardless of race/class, ONE can make a difference and the whole party can be strong and effective. Jedi/speedy bear runs to setup mob for group kill, mage debuff/heal/lighting/combo, bird thron / self combo.

It's still the basics, GCD or not GCD, the order, effective skill usage does not change.

I dont know for sure, but I feel mob/boss level associates with the party level too. Because when at low lv50s, I still cleared under 5 mins with party. When my bear is 49/50 I will give it a try.

We did some runs a while back in AO2, Cyber, Mystery gears as well. Perhaps it's time to dust off those set and do alien vs bandit style
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post

Thanks Elly, I like that highest noob standard. Should be our motto from now on. Those where really fun runs and we proved that even with two bears or getting killed runs can be under 5 minutes and even having us in the party. Also been a Mage with 14 m/s or a bird with 6m/s is not an issue now. This means that the enchanted set should be really good.

GCD makes the game much more interesting and it does add some strategy at first I didn't want it but after some time I adjusted and now I really like it now. I for now want to pvp because it's not who can spam the fastest skills or multi-tap them.

Players just need to adjust a bit and as you can see this was Mits first playing his Mage with Gcd and he adjusted fast.

PS: Mits thank you for this kind words lol
    Last edited by Echelong; 04-16-2011 at 06:57 AM.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird