Thread: Still dropping?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by finnman View Post
    No. If you play numa today 50 times trought, in same time noob groups have done at least 100-200 times the same map. Also when you go to sleep they "farm" whole night. Also in noob groups there are 4-5 players usually killing the boss. You do it alone. Noobs just have bigger change to drop squid buddy.
    I think you should host runs, kill all mobs and tell the noobs who join that if boss gives them items called xray or squid buddy, they must give it to you or else they cant get easy xp with your help. If they dont speak english then just kick because they wont give those items to you.
    Only because they are new to the game they aren't stupid. If a high lvl player is farming a low lvl area for a special item and asking other players to give you that, they will probably figure it's extremely valuable.
    Actually every single player would just lie into your face, telling you they will give it you but once it really drops, they are gone and such is "your" item.

And for the guy who farmed 2 months for those items. I have been farming 6 months for those items. Several hours every day. After such an amount of time spent like this, you could actually think to expect any valuable drop. I never have seen any vanity item drop in this time. Neither those I have been looking for, nor the others which drop aside.
    You can imagine I was pretty p***ed off. I raged and decided to quit the game. It just sucks when you work hard and won't be awarded. That why I chose to quit. I considered it useless to continue like this.

Right now I'm playing O&C and am encountering the same problem all over again. Been farming for 4 months now. I dropped the rarest epics and a lot of other epic items but none of them were for my class.

The worst thing is when you spend a lot of time, trying to farm those items, just can't get lucky and see other players get lucky and dropping the one item you were trying to farm.

Answer to your question: Yes they still drop, you just don't have enough luck.

It really sucks since players are always looking for both, skills AND luck. After my experience, players rarely have both
    Last edited by Kuero; 05-13-2013 at 06:01 PM.
    <a href=https://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18894  title=Name:  
Views: 
Size:  >Attachment 18894</a>
    "Out of sight, out of mind"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuero For This Useful Post: