Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
As we the goblin event crawls closer,biggest question on most of our minds.Will this set return when asked moste people say no in will not but there reason for saying thats is simply "cause this is sts we are speaking about"
In my opinion hast set will return.The reason i say so is because this set effective pve to much not to return it.If they decided not to...wel then hast set should be removed from timed runs and lb times rested.
===============================================
Oky the main reason for this thread.Why not make the new leveled up version only work in pve maps.The old set still works in pvp.Nobody has a lost that way
HAST SET 2016: Most pvp player will own this set (speedy rogud bullys)since this set is extremely rare and OP in pvp value should rise or stay the same.That way people who bought it for 9mil or so can't lose there gold value
HAST SET 2017:Being only available for pve maps will make that it is cheaper to obtain then the old pvp version giveng people (i would say it wil be worth around 3mil) making it a lot more accessible to people who can not aford a 9 mil set that is mostly so pricy due to its power in pvp
*THANK YOU FOR READING!*
Imo we should jst wait nd see what sts has for us this gob event.

Becoz most of the time these ss threads derail nd become a drama thread like pvp threads lol.

Btw abt ur set 2017 i doubt sts will make any set that is only for pve. Nd if they do re release new ss with better stats, that will create alot of cry threads in forum abt its opness in pvp.

I personally think that this event we will have new mythic/arcane weapon. Becoz sts isnt buffing balanced gears, so maybe they have other plans.

Maybe a mythic speed debuff weapon to counter ss

Sent from my Redmi 2 Prime using Tapatalk