Thread: SNS or MM?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I very rarely pvp.

The reason why I have glow slotted with sns, is that it lacks crit, and glow's aa don't stack with a second glow's aa. Players using glow have to wait 8 secs from when the players loose their shield, to use a second glow's aa.

So in parties that have a glow, I use my nekro slotted with nilbog's aa (that gives 5 secs immunity against DoT, not to forget it also removes curse, snares, roots and cocoons too) and mm hb.

It's a blast to time two glows' aa, with nilbog's aa in the middle. Zero mages causing curse deaths
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I very rarely pvp.

The reason why I have glow slotted with sns, is that it lacks crit, and glow's aa don't stack with a second glow's aa. Players using glow have to wait 8 secs from when the players loose their shield, to use a second glow's aa.

So in parties that have a glow, I use my nekro slotted with nilbog's aa (that gives 5 secs immunity against DoT, not to forget it also removes curse, snares, roots and cocoons too) and mm hb.

It's a blast to time two glows' aa, with nilbog's aa in the middle. Zero mages causing curse deaths
    wow glow and nilbog aa is good in mauso,
    And I get it Ava, thanks anyway! )

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Inu For This Useful Post: