Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
"For starters"
That sounds appealing on pen and paper. Starters do start on lower level AND WHAT DO THEY GET - the SAME THING THAT current twinkers getting from high levels at current situation, bully.

Without getting into much indeapth. These kinda games don't get much popularity on competitive gaming aspect. You need much more fairer environment to become a popular competitive game. If it's exploitable, people gonna exploit.
Wow waug said something i agree with...
Alot of these "twinks" use friends and founders helms to bully people. Now that the people they bullied in the past leveled up like normal players and the tables have turned in their favor the "twinks" wanna cry about it.

That being said i think level restrictions do need put back in place. Many people are using low levels as spot holders on a separate device so they can boost anyone that joins with a 3v2 or 2v1 advantage. Then when you wise up and or get help theu boot... pretty much just 1 guild doing it. Waug don't you help with this? I could have sworn i had to 2v3 you amd your buddies yesterday while you had a 87 hold a spot my team? Is this why you don't want the returning of the level restrictions? You might lose yo5ir spot holders?