Thread: Request for artifact farming buff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

I see people with the arcane artidact so it's possible and obtainable somehow. I'm guessing people spent a lot of real money for it and sts can't make it easy now. I would be angry if I spent hundreds of dollars for something and then sts changes it right after so everyone can get the item. In my opinion sts will go the same route they did with jewels. Events and elixirs to boost drops so people can farm more. When jewels came out it was difficult to farm enough for high tier jewels now it's easier. I see them doing the same thing with runes somewhere down the line after they collect a significant amount of data on how the system is working as is

2. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I see people with the arcane artidact so it's possible and obtainable somehow. I'm guessing people spent a lot of real money for it and sts can't make it easy now. I would be angry if I spent hundreds of dollars for something and then sts changes it right after so everyone can get the item. In my opinion sts will go the same route they did with jewels. Events and elixirs to boost drops so people can farm more. When jewels came out it was difficult to farm enough for high tier jewels now it's easier. I see them doing the same thing with runes somewhere down the line after they collect a significant amount of data on how the system is working as is
    imo sts should have released these artifacts differently. like i feel they should have added a proc to the current legendary and up artifacts.This way they could release different artifacts that do not have procs in locked or farming elites for essances to craft legendary/mythic,no arcane,artifacts.It would help the average players obtain an artifact that is good but ofc not better than the paid plat enterance ones.and i think it woulda helped not make the price of the arcane artifact so insane..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post: