Page 66 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1657

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Best pvp players in the history of SL!(!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I am not a kid. I am 16 yrs old and you are not over 3 years older

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

seriously,i dont go against anyone and cant call anyone pro...all i can say is that they are good pvpers.I dont believe anyone is pro though,i wouldnt even say that for my self.If u guys would like to become good pvpers try hard!;D good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

My total a$$ kick count is 4200. Still somehow some guys like gison who aren't even level 46 in SL thinks i suck. WHY??

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Look fin,ppl are selfish this days,they think that they are the riches,pros/whatever.I really don't like this routine nowadays but that's how it is.U can easily just don't give attention to them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Drioyard For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by finnman View Post
    My total a$$ kick count is 4200. Still somehow some guys like gison who aren't even level 46 in SL thinks i suck. WHY??
    because u wont shut up. i can stand ppl who call themselves "pros" wen they rlly arnt but u just dont stop, its a huge pain cuz u also say how other pros "suck against u". seriously the more u call urself pro the less pro ppl think u are. also these comments on the forums just show how much of a kid u rlly are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Gison has a 46, 3 actually. All 3 of those have/can beat you.

The reason why I think you suck is because you haven't beat me fairly at all, you've gotten close when you've rushed me but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drioyard View Post
    Look fin,ppl are selfish this days,they think that they are the riches,pros/whatever.I really don't like this routine nowadays but that's how it is.U can easily just don't give attention to them.
    This doesn't have anything to do with any of what you said.

Fin just thinks he's the "best", and when people who know his actual skill tell him otherwise he goes off on them. Fin is just really cocky, but he's not that good. I honestly don't think he's good at all.

I propose a match Fin, up to 10 me vs you. If I win, you stop acting cocky and quit acting like a pro on forums; if you win, you can brag as much as you want about it.

My com vs your engi or whatever you think is your best char. Oh btw, napalms count. If you're really as good as you say, you'll fight me while I use a napalm.

I'll post a screenie of the final score on this thread. What do you say?
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drioyard View Post
    I'm rich and pro. And I like this routine.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Sorry for double post.

& Finn(kid). Because I can?

Oh god, please help me.

Devs; please don't close this thread.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gison View Post

Devs; please don't close this thread.
    they will,its the best place for kids to create drama and show off their cockines....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Gison has a 46, 3 actually. All 3 of those have/can beat you.

The reason why I think you suck is because you haven't beat me fairly at all, you've gotten close when you've rushed me but that's about it.

This doesn't have anything to do with any of what you said.

Fin just thinks he's the "best", and when people who know his actual skill tell him otherwise he goes off on them. Fin is just really cocky, but he's not that good. I honestly don't think he's good at all.

I propose a match Fin, up to 10 me vs you. If I win, you stop acting cocky and quit acting like a pro on forums; if you win, you can brag as much as you want about it.

My com vs your engi or whatever you think is your best char. Oh btw, napalms count. If you're really as good as you say, you'll fight me while I use a napalm.

I'll post a screenie of the final score on this thread. What do you say?
    All you have done is rushing my sucky op and my eng when i was regening mana and deleting inventory. Then i kicked your a$$ too. And you left. Thst was one day when i was online like 4 or 5 am. Usually when i play its bad time in america. Come to PL i have little break in SL cuz so many annoying ppl wanted to get on my farm list and i called oracheon to help me and then they call friends to kill ora.. 3v2 and ora gets annoyed by those guys from "elite brazil" and leaves. I am alone and faeming coms is easy but slow. Its boring. Napalm coms are easier if i dont get stunned by napalm all the time. And i am not kid. I am older then you guys propably and if i watch your pics in faces behind charaters thread i see you guys are kinda small and poor. Im not posting my pic but i can say i am blonde, i got short hair, i am 187 cm tall and weigh 95kilos. I got to swim and gym twice a week by bike. I have a life, you don't. your life is here on forums and in world of mobile games what you play with your galaxy mini.

And i am best pvper in SL. You can say i am cocky (i am a bit) but i havent met eng that i could not kill in 1v1 fight. None. Coms are tricky but with napalm they die faster and easier but need to avoid crit buffed damage of their dm napalms. And you do that javier. Try to kill me with H6. You cant. I have never ever lose a fight against com with H6. Napalms are a bit op for coms but after next level cap raise those are useless.

But if you want to meet me in PL, just add Devilfinn, i will accept reguest when i am on my main. Or in AL, i am Kuume there.
    PL pvp is easy too, just be really fast. Mages are a bit op but who cares. Im bird.

And quan i sometimes annoy you for fun in game because your reactions are so funny and its so fun to turn all noobs in numa base against you (happens sometimes its hilarious). Happens usually when its like 5am for me and i have nothing to do.

I am now on holiday so next time i am online or check forums in 6-7 days. You have plenty of time to get a life. Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

All you have done is rushing my sucky op and my eng when i was regening mana and deleting inventory. Then i kicked your a$$ too. And you left. Thst was one day when i was online like 4 or 5 am. Usually when i play its bad time in america. Come to PL i have little break in SL cuz so many annoying ppl wanted to get on my farm list and i called oracheon to help me and then they call friends to kill ora.. 3v2 and ora gets annoyed by those guys from "elite brazil" and leaves. I am alone and faeming coms is easy but slow. Its boring. Napalm coms are easier if i dont get stunned by napalm all the time. And i am not kid. I am older then you guys propably and if i watch your pics in faces behind charaters thread i see you guys are kinda small and poor. Im not posting my pic but i can say i am blonde, i got short hair, i am 187 cm tall and weigh 95kilos. I got to swim and gym twice a week by bike. I have a life, you don't. your life is here on forums and in world of mobile games what you play with your galaxy mini.

And i am best pvper in SL. You can say i am cocky (i am a bit) but i havent met eng that i could not kill in 1v1 fight. None. Coms are tricky but with napalm they die faster and easier but need to avoid crit buffed damage of their dm napalms. And you do that javier. Try to kill me with H6. You cant. I have never ever lose a fight against com with H6. Napalms are a bit op for coms but after next level cap raise those are useless.

But if you want to meet me in PL, just add Devilfinn, i will accept reguest when i am on my main. Or in AL, i am Kuume there.
    PL pvp is easy too, just be really fast. Mages are a bit op but who cares. Im bird.

And quan i sometimes annoy you for fun in game because your reactions are so funny and its so fun to turn all noobs in numa base against you (happens sometimes its hilarious). Happens usually when its like 5am for me and i have nothing to do.

I am now on holiday so next time i am online or check forums in 6-7 days. You have plenty of time to get a life. Good luck!
    Okay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

lol..i would say somethin to this kid but i dont want this thread closed. u just want attention. n btw noobs in numa base turning on me..? lol..those noobs are my freinds and they never once went against me. ur not worth arguing with. bye.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Google translate working good for ya buddy?
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Oh you killed me once after I had just fought and it was 2v1 ? Oh darn, you're so much better than me, even tho that was the only time you've killed me.

Oh btw, I do have a life. I do a lot more than what you probably do, but twice a week only ? Is that suppose to impress me or anyone ?

You're just too cocky, you think you're so good but yet you denied my challenge. If your engi can kick my butt, as you say, why is it that you always leave? Idk, guess you "accidentally" leave right ? Must be it ! You're so pro that that'd be the only reason that you leave !

I think you're just all talk, but from here on out I will just ignore you. It's easier than to ignore than to reply to stupid comments.

Kay bai.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

your life is here on forums and in world of mobile games what you play with your galaxy mini.

btw galaxy mini is armv6 and cannot play sts games..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seiyen View Post
    btw galaxy mini is armv6 and cannot play sts games..
    Yes it can, STS said in update notes of latest verion in google play that dont update if you dont have arm v7 or later.
    Before it did run those games but if you were stupid and updated it.. Now you use your pc for playing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Yes it can, STS said in update notes of latest verion in google play that dont update if you dont have arm v7 or later.
    Before it did run those games but if you were stupid and updated it.. Now you use your pc for playing?
    U cant play sts games with older clients ...
    and moron i never owned a galaxy mini...
    Last edited by Seiyen; 03-08-2013 at 12:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Please, please stop now.

I don't want this thread locked nor do all of us.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

@_@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gison View Post
    Please, please stop now.

I don't want this thread locked nor do all of us.
    This thread is still going? 0_0

Thanks Aaroniero Arruruerie for the awesome signature!
    Star Legends: Shaocalur, Vanished, Desolated
    Dark Legends: Vanished