Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Where oh Where are all the Tanks Gone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noobx View Post
    Not just that, sometimes I'll get a pm from a different party group wanting for me to join them so they can have a full pt to run with them. If I tell them I'm in a pt they'll tell me to leave and join their group..
    Yeah... Every group is short on rogues (mostly cause that's the only class that kills anything without taking forever) ... That's all I see in guild chat, or in towns, or in tombs... Need rogue... Blah blah blah... Gear doesn't even matter for most part... It's sad

A legendary tank or mage can stand around begging for groups for hours or days, but if u legendary rogue you'll find one no problem... It's just beyond my understanding how they can allow such as great class divide to go on for so long.
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaelda View Post
    Yeah... Every group is short on rogues (mostly cause that's the only class that kills anything without taking forever) ... That's all I see in guild chat, or in towns, or in tombs... Need rogue... Blah blah blah... Gear doesn't even matter for most part... It's sad

A legendary tank or mage can stand around begging for groups for hours or days, but if u legendary rogue you'll find one no problem... It's just beyond my understanding how they can allow such as great class divide to go on for so long.
    Stat doesn't even matter nowadays. I've seen full legendary rogues with around 470 damage and 27% crit (just estimate) get invited to parties over mages with 620+damage(mythic gun), and this is when the mage(s) had been asking for a few minutes with no one else around. I've seen this happen because I was afk while eating dinner. And I saw the tank and 3 rogues go into t3, leaving the mage behind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noobx View Post
    Stat doesn't even matter nowadays. I've seen full legendary rogues with around 470 damage and 27% crit (just estimate) get invited to parties over mages with 620+damage(mythic gun), and this is when the mage(s) had been asking for a few minutes with no one else around. I've seen this happen because I was afk while eating dinner. And I saw the tank and 3 rogues go into t3, leaving the mage behind.
    Yeah exactly!

I get invites, but only cause I'm maxed out... I feel so bad watching all the mages and tanks standing around begging and crying for a group and I feel their pain... I understand and appreciate classes having their individual roles, but the way things are pets do a much better job of being a mage or tank... Lol
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it