Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pets in PvP Feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxsaraixx View Post
    I feel the same about pet clutter. For 1 vs 1, maybe 2 vs 2, pets add an extra dimension of play, I think as someone else stated similar to a 5th skill. But once you get in to mobs of 3-5 vs 3-5 plus their pets you can't see anything. As Energ said above its almost like you just throw yourself in and hope for the best. You can't see what skills others are using or where they are moving so it does on a base level reduce some battles to pure button mashing. Some might argue that you dont have to throw yourself into the melee, but even if attacking from a range it would be better to see what you are targeting instead of just hoping for the best. I think the suggestion to add the pet bonus but remove the pet itself from the game is a good solution to the clutter for a 5 v 5 game. Another possible solution might be to reduce the number of players allowed in games with pets. Perhaps a 2 v 2 pvp or maybe a 3 v 3 pvp player limit and you'd probably be able to see better, use some strategy and still get pet action.
    5 vs 5 always was kinda ridiculous, specially when 5 nobs are running 1 guy, or go to respawn spots in big groups.
    So actually is more about flag kills, than pvp ratio kills/death.
    Quote Originally Posted by warbluefish View Post
    Colton is used to boost dmg and for the purpose of kill. As i said it still to early to commant on class balancing. Sam just need the honest feed back. This is what i felt after play.

I dont see where lots of def and health come from malison. kettle. i tried them all. same result. mage just too weak.
    I dont know what you expect, that pets will do. Make tanks from wizs? Crit and dodge machines from warriors? They give small thinks like: kettle 12% speed is cool for stun wiz with shield, who isnt front tank. Malison give 15% dodge.
    Most of warriors use hazel/ribbit/snaggletooth for str bonus. Thats show about actually wisdom of pvp players.
    Imho best warriors Pets are: rocky, esteban, shiloh.
    For other clases im not sure, and i dont really care too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Im a tank, and consider myself a good tank and am boggled by people saying warriors are invincible..I have been crushed since update. .. this update personally was terrible...It takes skikl and strategy out the window. ..I even killed myself without a flag somehow...I stun a guy go to take advantage of it and get blasted by three pets and die...ive been killed by a pet after I killed its owner... I got killed when the person wasnt by me...he wasn't on my screen. .it was his pet...I went from having 20+ kills a match to 2-5 and those are the 1 vs 1 battles...I think out created way more problems. .I had a guy complain today cause I had shiloh with 4% incoming damage reduction call me a hacker cause he didn't do a lot of damage to me..lol it takes the fun out of pvp..its lets get all together mash buttons and see who dies. .. and ribbit is ridiculous. ..the arcane with whirlwind or with arrow from rouge is instant. Kill....its not fun... also we like 1vs1 in games ... now you can't cause your pets are auto shooting.....I say create pet room and non pet room... keep everyone happy. ..but for me...terrible..no skill, no strategy, no fun. ..
    +1. But 5 vs 5 was always kinda like that.

And advice to "notnig see, too much thinks now" problem:
    Turn off showing names and titles in options. You always got party list on left, enemy list on right. Btw changed apperance of enemy list is great! :-)
    Last edited by ishyrionek; 02-15-2013 at 05:26 AM.