Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Here of my list. Not in order

Well, I played this game since on December 2012… This game brought so many memories to me… Some are happiest some are sadness… And its time for retired of me and Chiyuk 

<Chiyuk> My life partner.. my lover my future husband XD… He support me in game.. in real life… Ahhaha
    When we are confirm date of wedding we must let you all know XD

In this game I’d like to thanks one of my most important person … without him no Carmany…
    <Marrkus> You are awesome I never see.. you helped me alot… As I promised you, I won’t forget you… keep fighting of our real life 

<Lok> Well, this guy is the best Guild Master… I heard many ppls said CU is very strictly… But the ppls from CU are nicely. Lok really established many awesome rules to maintain the guild so successful. Best GM I served as…. I hope one day u can bring me back to CU and continue maintain the guild.

<Deathabyss> Hmmm… death u are so important to me…no idea why u left suddenly and didn’t say goodbye to everyone… Hope can see you again and wish u all the best in real life

<Erdnase> My fist son adopted lol, From possible mom to mom wohahaha XD
    Erd is a nice guy.. we always share our life stories WOOT!

<Avaree> My lovely mummy, always beautiful.. She is awesome farmer XD
    All day help mates, farming.. And she’s a GREAT GM leading CU.

<Uziscata> + <Vorenusnpullo> OMG CAP LOCK ROGUE! My best friend, all the crazy things we did in game, pvp, farming anything! We are twins yaya. Honestly if can’t see you online my life all are gray color zzZ
    Promise you if we all quitt game, we still keep in touch and seeing each other marry 

<Khaledblade> Long long long time frined, since season 1 we still are noobs…we farming jarl zzZ OMG!!! Kh was a great warrior, and now is amazing rogue XD

<Lightxaver> Watch out this rogue.. I meet him in pvp and he only bone equip and owned game. Love light attitude, helpful, nice and awesome!!!!

<Matanofx> Shine Guy lol… Nothing say… YOU ARE AWESOME!

<Addictz> No need talk anything… How great support in pvp / farming
    But..he is Fxxker to me…zzZ

<Aziii> ice-cream queen, always share her ice-cream XD She is great farmer

<Zegost> Azi and ze need to group in lol, they always stick together…Ze pls keep opening creates to make the market in stable of lock price XD
    (Remind your car plan haha)

<Leoakre> Love your songs, love your wine haha, love to have a triples party with uzi..

<Paulsebi> Pervs leader XD good pvp player…ZZzz watch out and don’t try to against him lol Nice guy nice GM

<Anadianar> Ana…season 1 to now.. I hope seeing you again and play with you 
    I still remember you are good twin our naked hugs our crazy things. Miss you here..

<Xirasz> Special person to me.. mean so much haha great tank great pvp player

Rogues > Alexsandy, Feepoo, Irish, Iluvataris, Iamamen, Hemang, Lavalita, Oceanap, Pepeyow, Tauacu, Toxicmuffin, Angelhero, Demonassa

Sorcerers> Harvests, Hobbitpotter, Linkincena, Perroncel, Teabaze, Timewizard

Warriors> Agrippal, Jimmychong. Oscardjx, Overheard (DJ), Pedgon, Davidleee, Jakethecake, Dearelol

OMG so many friends, and sorry if I forgot someone Love You All 
    Last edited by carmany; 07-29-2013 at 11:52 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carmany For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carmany View Post

Well, I played this game since on December 2012… This game brought so many memories to me… Some are happiest some are sadness… And its time for retired of me and Chiyuk 

<Chiyuk> My life partner.. my lover my future husband XD… He support me in game.. in real life… Ahhaha

In this game I’d like to thanks one of my most important person … without him no Carmany…
    <Marrkus> You are awesome I never see.. you helped me alot… As I promised you, I won’t forget you… keep fighting of our real life 

<Lok> Well, this guy is the best Guild Master… I heard many ppls said CU is very strictly… But the ppls from CU are nicely. Lok really established many awesome rules to maintain the guild so successful. Best GM I served as…. I hope one day u can bring me back to CU and continue maintain the guild.

<Deathabyss> Hmmm… death u are so important to me…no idea why u left suddenly and didn’t say goodbye to everyone… Hope can see you again and wish u all the best in real life

<Uziscata> + <Vorenusnpullo> OMG CAP LOCK ROGUE! My best friend, all the crazy things we did in game, pvp, farming anything! We are twins yaya. Honestly if can’t see you online my life all are gray color zzZ
    Promise you if we all quitt game, we still keep in touch and seeing each other marry 

<Khaledblade> Long long long time frined, since season 1 we still are noobs…we farming jarl zzZ OMG!!! Kh was a great warrior, and now is amazing rogue XD

<Lightxaver> Watch out this rogue.. I meet him in pvp and he only bone equip and owned game. Love light attitude, helpful, nice and awesome!!!!

<Zegost> Azi and ze need to group in lol, they always stick together…Ze pls keep opening creates to make the market in stable of lock price XD

<Leoakre> Love your songs, love your wine haha, love to have a triples party with uzi..

<Paulsebi> Pervs leader XD good pvp player…ZZzz watch out and don’t try to against him lol Nice guy nice GM

I still remember you are good twin our naked hugs our crazy things. Miss you here..

Rogues > Alexsandy, Feepoo, Irish, Iluvataris, Iamamen, Hemang, Lavalita, Oceanap, Pepeyow, Tauacu, Toxicmuffin, Angelhero, Demonassa

Warriors> Agrippal, Jimmychong. Oscardjx, Overheard (DJ), Pedgon, Davidleee, Jakethecake, Dearelol

Thanks fxxer I should show you our symbol / sign but can't here ))!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Thanks fxxer I should show you our symbol / sign but can't here ))!
    No fxxker !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

No fxxker !!
    I wanna show it... zzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    I wanna show it... zzz
    Show Azi that one more amazing zzZ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Love you too Carm Miss u, and many more,
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Aww Carmy! I love you and your 1000 milkshake drive-thru orders!