Thread: Left during combat -_-

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I've come to the conclusion that nearly everyone who PVPs regulary has grown overtly sensitive to records, and the smallest things -- And forgot about simply having fun...

Your opponent controls his/her character, not you. So they won't play the way you wish for the fight to play out. My beest advice is, expect the worst. PVP is full of sensitive people who some, as you already know from experience, play dirty. After a while you should expect something unfortunate to happen again.

Unfortunately, PVP is difficult for the devs to maintain in some ways. You'll have to deal with it in a more passive manner -- find another game, take a break, quit PVP. All thing excessive anger will do you no good. PVP will do that to you.

Vampire the Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draco Mikato View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that nearly everyone who PVPs regulary has grown overtly sensitive to records, and the smallest things -- And forgot about simply having fun...

Your opponent controls his/her character, not you. So they won't play the way you wish for the fight to play out. My beest advice is, expect the worst. PVP is full of sensitive people who some, as you already know from experience, play dirty. After a while you should expect something unfortunate to happen again.

Unfortunately, PVP is difficult for the devs to maintain in some ways. You'll have to deal with it in a more passive manner -- find another game, take a break, quit PVP. All thing excessive anger will do you no good. PVP will do that to you.
    too true.. yestoday when i was using my birdie in arena, this bear pops up and rushes everyone O.O after he got killed at least 10 times he goes "why do you guys say ready again?". when we tried to reply, he takes the opportunity to try kill us when we're typing (and failed ) people these days doing everything they can to get kills.. i even seen people who kill their own accounts and end up with 2000 kills to 0 ..

Lv 61 Int-Chantress Silverkakari
    Lv 21 farming twink DairyFarmer