Thread: Engineer skills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Well I personally believe you can use any build for an engineer. As long as you can revive and heal your team mates there is no wrong build regardless of PvE or PvP.
    For a long time I used a PvE build with PvP and that did me no wrong untill I started PvP-ing more often. But then again I've always had full strength as a build because I play it like a com to soak up loads of damage in PvE.
    Engineers are so versatile, they are the only class in the game that can truly be either full int or full str.
    It really doesn't matter as long as you find what skills and stats work best for you and have fun finding all those little diversitys out.

Here's an example I always use when people ask what's the difference between stats:

Full int: A power house. This is the classic engineer build. All stats are focused at maximizing healing and damage potential. Mana gets the boost it needs too.
    Classic Engineer to represent all int: Finnman.

Full str: An assassin. This build was the original pvp build I believe, What it looses in damage, healing and mana it makes up for the added dodge, higher accuracy, higher hp and higher defense.
    Classic Engineer to represent all str: Morfic.

To be honest there really isn't much difference between the two stat sets when it comes to Eng (str) PvP vs Eng (int) PvP, the duels can go either way because of the rate of hit% against the rate of higher damage% always counteract each other in today's terms of pvp.
    It works out about the same. Eng vs Eng battles based on this always comes )( this close. And either eng build can win.

It just makes it more interesting on how you play your engineer ;-) Have fun finding yourself!
    Last edited by Mitchturbo; 06-16-2013 at 12:04 PM.
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mitchturbo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    Well I personally believe you can use any build for an engineer. As long as you can revive and heal your team mates there is no wrong build regardless of PvE or PvP.
    For a long time I used a PvE build with PvP and that did me no wrong untill I started PvP-ing more often. But then again I've always had full strength as a build because I play it like a com to soak up loads of damage in PvE.
    Engineers are so versatile, they are the only class in the game that can truly be either full int or full str.
    It really doesn't matter as long as you find what skills and stats work best for you and have fun finding all those little diversitys out.

Here's an example I always use when people ask what's the difference between stats:

Full int: A power house. This is the classic engineer build. All stats are focused at maximizing healing and damage potential. Mana gets the boost it needs too.
    Classic Engineer to represent all int: Finnman.

Full str: An assassin. This build was the original pvp build I believe, What it looses in damage, healing and mana it makes up for the added dodge, higher accuracy, higher hp and higher defense.
    Classic Engineer to represent all int: Morfic.

To be honest there really isn't much difference between the two stat sets when it comes to Eng (str) PvP vs Eng (int) PvP, the duels can go either way because of the rate of hit% against the rate of higher damage% always counteract each other in today's terms of pvp.
    It works out about the same. Eng vs Eng battles based on this always comes )( this close. And either eng build can win.

It just makes it more interesting on how you play your engineer ;-) Have fun finding yourself!
    Didnt read all, very lazy to read and im sleep xD but ik wut u mean.. use any build that fits u? Rofl

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.