Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When will the Dragon Enclave Expansion Launch?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Good point: Will crates change when the new expansion goes live or will that also wait for the elite portion to come live?

I think it might be good to wait for elite Dragon at least just because it gives the normal Dragons a chance to get farmed and hunted. I am not sure it's that great for ALL of elite to be offline, since most of it has nothing to do with the new expansion.

But then again, I am one of those people who thinks that Elites should be parceled, not just for endgame.

I like the idea of a rolling release though. Looking forward to whatever you guys can do!

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Good point: Will crates change when the new expansion goes live or will that also wait for the elite portion to come live?

I think it might be good to wait for elite Dragon at least just because it gives the normal Dragons a chance to get farmed and hunted. I am not sure it's that great for ALL of elite to be offline, since most of it has nothing to do with the new expansion.
    I'm quite positive that crate content will be similar to what we have now, unless they release the arcane shards too even if they're holding back elite content. And yes, I do hope they change their minds about closing ALL elite content

Sent from under the sheets.
    SeksiMARI
    CLIMAX Guildmaster

Play nice, stranger.