Thread: Weird question about bird...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    That's kinda hilarious when u say that, I just wonder that how ppls PvP and never found such SMALL details, maybe it's because so much dependency on promoted combos (learned combo from others)

You can't do 8 skills at the same time (although same time is not the right term here), there's rly a limit and what's that I myself probably not gonna reveal. There's actually 2 types of global cool down skills, birds got few more one type than other classes but everyone has the both types.

As for the macro, there are lot of limitations but achievable specially if ur not a fast tapper.
    You really can do 2 skills at the exact same time, you need to try it. You can make two skills go off the exact same frame if you use a macro/press both skills with two different fingers at the same time. I know what you're trying to say, but this is completely different than what you're talking about. It might not work for you though since your ping is higher bc where you live, but I can show video footage of what I'm talking about if you're interested
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    You really can do 2 skills at the exact same time, you need to try it. You can make two skills go off the exact same frame if you use a macro/press both skills with two different fingers at the same time. I know what you're trying to say, but this is completely different than what you're talking about. It might not work for you though since your ping is higher bc where you live, but I can show video footage of what I'm talking about if you're interested
    Lol, I've in depth knowledge about the whole matter, but u didn't get totally what I said, bye.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Lol, I've in depth knowledge about the whole matter, but u didn't get totally what I said, bye.
    K thx bai, Waugypoo

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post: