View Poll Results: Here? Or there?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Head for THE ARENA OF HONOR and PVP GLORY!

25 45.45%
  • Head for THE MAD MAGE'S CASTLE and RARE LOOTS

30 54.55%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [A Fork in the Road]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Wow. You are rich!

You're welcome.
    I would just like to see some new items added to the loot tabke and to see the eggs removed so they can atleast keep some value. There are very few ways that a player can earn a lot of gold to afford a set. And getting a 1-2m drop will not help much.

A dev dragon to help someone level up quick costs 9m while a 105 set costs anywhere from 15-40m. Depending on the enchants that are on them. To afford an unenchanted endgame set a player would have to drop atleast 7 eggs if this were to happen. Highly unlikely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
    I would just like to see some new items added to the loot tabke and to see the eggs removed so they can atleast keep some value. There are very few ways that a player can earn a lot of gold to afford a set. And getting a 1-2m drop will not help much.

A dev dragon to help someone level up quick costs 9m while a 105 set costs anywhere from 15-40m. Depending on the enchants that are on them. To afford an unenchanted endgame set a player would have to drop atleast 7 eggs if this were to happen. Highly unlikely.

I see what you mean about the blue/gold eggs keeping value. Think about it this way though. What if we keep those in the loot and add more to the loot table for both myxx and from gold skeletons? If we add more loot to the already somewhat sized loot table for myxx anyways, we can increase the loot table for gold skeleton which on comprises of 3 items at the moment. Maybe add black starry/holo and then add demon lightning/white lightning mantle/egg to myxx loot table while increasing the spawn rate, then thats a balance id like to see.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Latko and a 85 set can get you to 100 fast... Then sell both, buy a 100 set to go to 105... If you leave out the gameplay factor of cause and effect this makes sense... But seeing how we are talking about new players, they don't need a 105 set, cuz they ain't 105... They don't need a Dev because latko is nearly as good until 100...

I could mix words around all day and make great things sound horrible, and horrible things sound great... 1-2m is alot to most players... I've capped every class since 76 cap and 1m is alot to me. It's definitely an amount I'd like to have, as opposed to not having... We are talking about 10-20% of the original gold cap...

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Latko and a 85 set can get you to 100 fast... Then sell both, buy a 100 set to go to 105... If you leave out the gameplay factor of cause and effect this makes sense... But seeing how we are talking about new players, they don't need a 105 set, cuz they ain't 105... They don't need a Dev because latko is nearly as good until 100...

I could mix words around all day and make great things sound horrible, and horrible things sound great... 1-2m is alot to most players... I've capped every class since 76 cap and 1m is alot to me. It's definitely an amount I'd like to have, as opposed to not having... We are talking about 10-20% of the original gold cap...

So you would rather see items worth 1-2m than to see new items worth 15+ so if a new player dropped one they could automatically buy themselves a endgame set? And idk about you but i would much ratherget a 15m item than a 1m item

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

So you would rather see items worth 1-2m than to see new items worth 15+ so if a new player dropped one they could automatically buy themselves a endgame set? And idk about you but i would much ratherget a 15m item than a 1m item
    That's assuming the item in question has a demand, and low drop rate... The current items are part of a set thus will always have a demand.

"Wow you are rich! You're welcome!" - Cinco